Regardless who you root for, boxing is corrupt

The Ref's wife works for the UFC fights as a judge dude!

Ref's wife's name is Adalaide Bryd

Ref and Dana are friends. Go cry somewhere else :D

Ref did a real good job controlling the fight and Conor's hammer fists to the back of head would have been illegal in MMA. No surprise that the mythical MMA wrestling couldn't overcome Floyd's clinch game and all that unorthodox stuff went out the window after the 4th and so did his power. Having said that Conor did the best he could in this situation and this loss won't hurt his credibility in MMA. He can also still sell at least one more boxing mega fight but would get hammered if he fights anyone outside Paulie.

shit i'd be on the phone with canelo, pacman, ggg and pretty much every top boxer. it looked as if it was an incredibly fun experience. I actually want him to stick with boxing. put him in against a legit guy. to make that money then throw him in with Mayorga. the shit talking would be epic, and oh my god that would be an exciting fight.

wtf is wrong with this stupid website??

No. What we saw tonight was that Conor never had a chance to win at all. He had no business being in there, which is pretty much what every individual with normal brain function was saying to begin with.

Conor won 4 of first 9*rounds. I'd say he deserved "to be in there"

Conor won 4 of first 9*rounds. I'd say he deserved "to be in there"
Conor won 2 rounds. Against a very old looking Mayweather. And then it was a one way street from there. Conor needs to spend a lot more time in the gym if he wants to have another pro fight in boxing. That's never going to happen, though. He's done for good in this sport - as was expected, of course.

The ref did a great job. What I learned from this whole spectacle is that it's legal for a boxer to bet on themselves as long as they don't bet on how the fight goes and in what round. That's all you really need to say about professional boxing and corruption. Someone correct me if I'm wrong of course.
Comically wrong, no boxer can bet on a fight they participate in on any level. The cornermen can't even place bets.

Back