Referee separating Till and Woodley In regards to McGregor vs khabib

ifindgifsforjackslack

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
i seen a lot of threads around here after the fight pointing out the obvious bias the ref had with the constant break ups of the clinch.

Got me thinking, khabib takes a couple seconds after take downs to secure position. What are the odds the ref keeps standing them back up? Is this too big of a fight to do it?

Will they even receive backlash if it happens? Most people will be too hyped on mcgregor To even care.

It happened in the Khabib vs Tibau fight. Mario Yamasaki kept separating Khabib off his fellow Brazilian (Tibau) everytime Khabib pinned him against the cage.

This was before Khabib was well known however, and there's higher chance they would let grappling go on since that's pretty much Khabib's fight style...but you never know.

The Till Woodley separating was unnecessary, it was clear UFC wanted a slugfest and Woodley KOd

Wouldn’t be surprised if Miragliotta was auditioning for the big fight lol

What in the name of the ungodly seventh fuck is that

One of those special jumping techniques that they teach at AKA.

Nau5Dak.gif

i seen a lot of threads around here after the fight pointing out the obvious bias the ref had with the constant break ups of the clinch.

Got me thinking, khabib takes a couple seconds after take downs to secure position. What are the odds the ref keeps standing them back up? Is this too big of a fight to do it?

Will they even receive backlash if it happens? Most people will be too hyped on mcgregor To even care.
too big of a fight for It to happen

Conor prob wouldn't like any sort of unfair advantage either

What if I told you you can watch mma and be objective.

Oh never mind, seen the username and display picture. Mid level on the spectrum.

lol your user name made me chuckle. It's so specific and answers a question no one asked <Lmaoo>

too big of a fight for It to happen

Conor prob wouldn't like any sort of unfair advantage either

everybody want an unfair advantage. It's so easy to delude yourself and pretend you didn't have it after you've won.

If Conor drops Khabib fair chance ref calls it over quick.

It happened in the Khabib vs Tibau fight. Mario Yamasaki kept separating Khabib off his fellow Brazilian (Tibau) everytime Khabib pinned him against the cage.

This was before Khabib was well known however, and there's higher chance they would let grappling go on since that's pretty much Khabib's fight style...but you never know.
mario is japanese and italian i believe

EDIT.- i was wrong as fuck

Back