Ref pulling Woodley away from Till - Instructions from Dana?

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What the hell was that? What are the odds that ref was so quick to break up Woodleys ACTIVE attempts at a takedown without hearing Dana say in some back corridor "I sure hope there's no stalling tonight"?

If Khabib is separated from Conor like that there will be one thousand conorspiracy threads on here, and rightly so. Never seen such a blatant orchestration of how a fight must proceed as last night, Tyron should demand an investigation.

miragliotta doesnt have the best standing as a ref, im sure he was plenty capable of fucking it up by himself

The truth is out there. You'll have to subscribe to Fight Pass to find your answer.

haha normally, I'd ROAST you for this TS, but that shit was bizarre enough that tin-foil hats may be actually warranted in this particular case.

Yeah, that was BS. I’m not generally a conspiracy theorist, but that was shady. And we know the Red Goof isn’t the biggest Tyron fan.

That was bullshit. Ufc trying their best to screw Woodley.

didn´t work tho.

What the hell was that? What are the odds that ref was so quick to break up Woodleys ACTIVE attempts at a takedown without hearing Dana say in some back corridor "I sure hope there's no stalling tonight"?

If Khabib is separated from Conor like that there will be one thousand conorspiracy threads on here, and rightly so. Never seen such a blatant orchestration of how a fight must proceed as last night, Tyron should demand an investigation.
I didn't see the fight, but there is no way that conspiracy theory could add up…
Tyrone has never really been a take down guy so why would Dana try and stop him from doing it?

Edit: after reading other comments I think I have to check it out for myself

As far fetched as that is, the thought did cross my mind at the moment.

Despite being a big till fan I was thinking exactly the same thing

The second time Till had Woodley up against the fence..

Just to play devil's advocate, Tyron didn't make it look like he was going for a take down, leg tangled a couple times like he wanted a trip. To his credit he probably didn't want to break posture and open himself up to knees/elbows

This is the subtle racism that Woodley is talking about from the UFC.

The UFC was trying to fix that fight for a win for Till but justice prevailed when Woodley destroyed the UK next great white hope in Darren Till.

Further proof is when Dana WHITE ducked the press conference afterwards.

According to that cheating NBA ref that's how they went about it, but it had no effect on the outcome.

The UFC was trying to fix that fight for a win for Till but justice prevailed when Woodley destroyed the UK next great white hope in Darren Till.

There is no evidence of racism, unless you can enlighten us. Dana has not liked Tyron for reasons other than racism (your programming is showing). This sort of one-track mind regarding motivation is one of the huge turn-offs about Woodley.

Tills promo was epic. I have no idea what he was saying, but epic.

This is not proof of any subtle racism what so ever.. how did you get there? Oh, because a few minor things happened to a black person? Overwhelming evidence you have.

"Great white hope" either you're a troll or just a complete jack ass.

I'd buy into this, but he separated them again later when it was Till pressing Woodley against the cage. Just odd reffing.

Back