Reem curse

K1fan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Shogun Rothwell Bigfoot Browne Ngannou Moicic What do they have in common? they all finished Overeem and they’re not doing well atm.My advice win a decision against Overeem lol

Overeem has been knocked out by 37 people. That's a lot of data to analyse.

So if you KO somebody, chances are you gonna get destroyed eventually in this sport where losing is frequent.....but it's probably a curse that the person unlocked when he KO'd said fighter.

WOW amazing Sherdogger analysis.

So if you KO somebody, chances are you gonna get destroyed eventually in this sport where losing if frequent.

WOW amazing Sherdogger analysis.
Thanks bro.Put a lot of time into this.

Thanks bro.Put a lot of time into this.
I finally now know why some of you guys have fucked up message to like ratios because some of you post the unfiltered bullshit you concoct while high on a plethora of things. Or you guys are just dumb , like this thread.

I finally now know why some of you guys have fucked up message to like ratios because some of you post the unfiltered bullshit you concoct while high on a plethora of things. Or you guys are just dumb , like this thread.
You are dumb thinking I was serious lol

It’s because likes were introduced around two years ago

Sometimes it's also join dates. The feature came out when I had 3000 posts. Here we are 300 posts later and my ratio still looks like shit

Reem + horsemeat = ubereem.

Its true everyone that has finished him besides Blaydes is in the shitter right now. He's next

Overeem has been knocked out by 37 people. That's a lot of data to analyse.
But serouisly Reem is a walking miracle.Who else on this earth has taken so much damage.And he Still talks normal.When he gets ktfo he he just stands back up Shakes it of lol

All of them have the letter O in their name too. The first letter of the name Overeem.
LavishGroundedGrayfox-max-1mb.gif

Back