Reebok/UFC Mousasi fight kit shorts vs Venum Mousasi Bellator shorts. Which shorts look better?

both are bad, i vote for c: neither, just a cup

What about the male C-string?

1409799730_6531.jpg

(I know I'm going to get a million likes for this because this is Sherdog)

Sherdoggers fixate on the oddest things. For the record, Reebok is the clear winner. Those shorts exude class and sophistication.
And taking away the rights of an independent contractor.

Reebok looks like Prison gear...any 3 year old with a set of crayons can scribble a better design.

Those venum ones look like they should come with Doritos and Mountain Dew

Honestly, the Reebok shorts look much better compared to his Venum shorts.

The new UFC kits look better imo. The first ones (pictured in OP) where they were just black w/white stripe or white w/black stripe was dumb.

It’s just this dumb crap sponsor payment that is killing this sponsorship.

I thought it was interesting on Ariel's show that Mousasi didn't even know any of his sponsors, and admitted the market is much different than ~5 years ago (as we've heard many times). He said the sponsors didn't really even factor into his decision to move, so presumably he is getting a decent base purse (no show/win).

But lol anytime we hear about Bellator fighters: "sponsors doe! 6 figures!!"

Better than looking like an emo getting forced to buy a pear of shorts, the reality is the UFC doesn't care about fighter sponsors because they can't trust them to not go out and look like complete fools
Simple
Allow 3-5 sponsors. Limit the size of the logos and if they're really worried about them having Condom Depot across their crotch (so much cringe, I agree that ruins any professionalism they had) also limit where they can be.. Sure its more complicated than having 3 different styles to choose from but it clearly made a bigger divide between to fighters and company

They looked real pretty while moose got his ass kicked all over the cage tonight by over the hill ww…while bellafix had to pay the judges…in b4 UFC shill and Dana blah blah dumbass responses since toner is shit for brains…

They looked real pretty while moose got his ass kicked all over the cage tonight by over the hill ww…while bellafix had to pay the judges…in b4 UFC shill and Dana blah blah dumbass responses since toner is shit for brains…
Hi Dana.

Back