Reebok/UFC Mousasi fight kit shorts vs Venum Mousasi Bellator shorts. Which shorts look better?

Toner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
IMG_3829.JPG IMG_3832.JPG

I give the red Venum shorts the edge.

Thoughts?

Mousasi getting more cash for the bellator shorts so I'll go with that one

Sherdoggers fixate on the oddest things. For the record, Reebok is the clear winner. Those shorts exude class and sophistication.

Last edited:
Top ones look like a NASCAR abomination, the bottom ones are clean and professional looking.

Sherdoggers fixate on the oddest things. For the record, Reebok is the clear winner. Those shorts exude class and professionalism.
Yeah dude. Plain, basic, and everyone else wearing them too exudes a lot of class

I really don't care about Mousasi or his shorts, bellator is pretty much a joke.

Yeah dude. Plain, basic, and everyone else wearing them too exudes a lot of class
Better than looking like an emo getting forced to buy a pear of shorts, the reality is the UFC doesn't care about fighter sponsors because they can't trust them to not go out and look like complete fools

Mousasi is like:

latest

UFC shills out in full force this morning.

Sponsor integration looks like a well thought job.....

I liked the original fight shorts Reebok came out with. I’m not a fan of the second generation stuff.

Last edited:
not a fan of either personally

i like the BJ Penn black belt RVCA shorts though, which are much closer to Reebok so yea I pick Reebok

Sherdoggers fixate on the oddest things. For the record, Reebok is the clear winner. Those shorts exude class and sophistication.

Wrong. Not class; swagger, respect, family.

(Seriously one of the worst lines I've heard in any ad ever... how can a damn outfit look like family and respect... )

UFC shills out in full force this morning.

I think you must have been raped by someone at the WME picnic, are you the guy they call butter? Because you got spread.....all your threads are the same. Butthurt.

both are bad, i vote for c: neither, just a cup

Wrong. Not class; swagger, respect, family.

(Seriously one of the worst lines I've heard in any ad ever... how can a damn outfit look like family and respect... )

Probably just searched Google Analytics for the top four words describing things 18-34 year olds wish they had.

as long as I never have to see 'Condom Depot' on the back of a guy's ass again ...<Eek2.0><Eek2.0>...... I'm fine with whatever .

Back