Reebok takes care of it's top fighters

So Mike Perry rather have free Reebok swag then thousands of dollars?

8 lame t-shirts, a pair of socks, a pair of nurse shoes and a pair of flip flops. My god that's positively Mayweather-esque.

Wow. $400 worth of crap that no one would pay $400 dollars for...

I can't even imagine how awesome that must be...

Free Shit is great and all, but these fighters are missing out on thousands of dollars in sponsorship money. Make no mistake, the reebok deal is terrible.

"Here's some shitty clothes for the thousands in sponsorships we take from you" fair trade, I'd say. Only idiots like Iaquinta would bash reeeeeeebok.

Oh look at that, the most overused and unfunny insult of 2016/2017.

From someone called Alan Partridge too. One of the funniest characters to exist.

200.gif

Has to return all the clothes after he makes a media appearance wearing them.

Free Shit is great and all, but these fighters are missing out on thousands of dollars in sponsorship money. Make no mistake, the reebok deal is terrible.
the kits are awful, but the look is cleaner. And if the fighters would sell themselves more their merch would do better, nothing is stopping them from getting sponsorships they just cant bring them into the octagon.

the kits are awful, but the look is cleaner. And if the fighters would sell themselves more their merch would do better, nothing is stopping them from getting sponsorships they just cant bring them into the octagon.

Bringing Sponsors into the Octogon is what makes them money. Brendan Schaub stated he made six figures in sponsorship money for his last 6 fights. This is not a headliner or titleholder we are talking about here. A Champion rakes in $40,000 from Reebok per fight. That's at least a $60,000 difference. I'm sure the Reebok deal is great for the UFC and Reebok. However, the fighters get hosed and the fans have to look at the same shitty shorts every fight

All you have to do is have a lot of followers on social media and sponsors will flock for you to advertise their merch there.

Joanna loves her some Reebok

Back