Reebok payouts for UFC 228 is pretty pathetic

Quite good if you ask me

When a single entity controls sponsorship then fighters will always get the ass end of the deal. It's how the game works. It gives UFC more money than the fighters, and Reebok free advertising for a pittance.

Who even buys reebok gear? Reebok was lame thirty years ago.

090brianebersolevsdennishallman_gallery_post.jpg

Yeah but they get a cut from every fight kit they sell.

hes still sponsored by Xbox,

he also is sponsored by monster, who's logo is on his fight kit.

It is 2018.
Amazing that some have no idea the big sponsor money is away from a logo on an ass

Except this isnt new information, we knew this, it sucks but the UFC has the fighters by the balls. Just dont support them by purchasing the products.

or the PPV.

Only saw one person wear a Reebok kit.

an indigenous kid in Acapulco was wearing a dirty reebok kit. Didn’t see which fighter. Don’t think it was Cain because he’s a gringo.

Whatever happened to that fighters union? GSP, Kennedy etc?

The abolition of in-cage sponsorship must have cost UFC fighters at least one-third of their income in most cases, I would imagine. In some cases it may be more.

I never see anyone wearing Reebok ever.. Literally ever..

Does anyone seriously buy these fighters kit? I havent seen anyone wear one. Hell i still sometimes see old silver star,tapout shirts being worn then these over priced Reebok fighter kits.

It's not Reeboks fault, it's the UFC's.

When does the deal expire? like 2 1/2 years? If the UFC re-signs the deal you know how much of a scum bag they are.

Fucking sad. Remember the days dudes were getting 100k+ sponsorship on the regular and the ratings were worse or the same as they are now.

Does anyone seriously buy these fighters kit? I havent seen anyone wear one. Hell i still sometimes see old silver star,tapout shirts being worn then these over priced Reebok fighter kits.
I was about to say I've literally never seen someone wearing Reebok UFC gear.

It’s like you’re like trying to find someone to bicker with. I’m not trying to go back and forth with you.

If all is good with your lord and savior Reebok, then fighter pay wouldn’t be an issue.

Back before Reebok, some of us pointed out the money they were making from sponsors and we were told it was chump change.

Now that part of it is gone, it was wealth beyond the dreams of Avarice.

Classic rebel lion troll post. Amazing night of fights and you want to talk about uniforms.
Or, y'know, how the fighters are being fucked over. But since you (intentionally) missed the point, it's pretty clear you don't care

Haven't paid attention to reebok payouts for quite some time. Looking at this numbers is instantly upsetting.

KK only getting $5k? That's pathetic.
5K up to 10 fights? Unbelievable.
Diego Sanchez only at 20k? He's been there all his fucking life. Same with Jim Miller.

What a fucking poison in the sport this deal is. UFC should be ashamed of themselves.

Back