Reebok Combat Thai Bag

Fire of Youth

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I am in the market for a new heavy bag. I was thinking of getting the Reebok Combat Thai Bag: https://worldfitness.com.au/products/reebok-combat-thai-bag

I like the idea of the bag having less girth, thus be able to work more realistic angles. Do any of you have any experience on these bags? What did you like/dislike about them? The net seems to be absent reviews on the bag.

It looks like a standard Thai banana bag, if you’ve got the room for it and it fits your budget, buy it. It’s likely a rebranded OEM type brand like Title or another large brand. I use Title Thai bags every week and they are super fucking tough. If I had the room for one at home I’d buy one.

Which country are you in ? I think the bag you linked to is in Australia...that will make a difference to suggestions.

You could go with Outslayer for way less $ and a 10 years warranty.
I was tossing up between the Reebok bag and a Fairtek Banana Bag. I am not much of a fan of vinyl bags since I like doing bare knuckle work, thus I prefer leather/faux leather. I am favouring the Reebok bag purely because it has a smaller diameter.

I ended up going the Reebok banana bag and I am pretty happy with it. It came already packed and it was dense. The density made it quiet to hit. It is full leather so it is nice on the hands when going bare knuckle however, there is a band of leather that goes around the bag at about chest height and you have to be careful here when going bare knuckle. It seems that this is where the leather from the upper half of the bag joins to the lower half of the bag, with the band over the joining point. The leather smell is always heavenly too. The only real negative point is that it gets quite slippery once it gets sweated on. Your strikes start sliding off and spinning the bag. Normally, I would say that this was because of less that perfect technique but when I slowed it down, the give in the bag plus the slippery surface made the bag spin. Apart from that, it is a great bag and I am glad that I bought it.

Reebok.

Not even once.

Back