Reebok... a D-level brand for D-level athletes? Has anyone bought anything Reebok lately?

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The other day I saw a Reebok UFC jersey for $10 marked down from $90. Pretty good deal but I decided to pass on it because I don't want to be associated with D level athletes. I used to wear some Reebok in the past but ever since Reebok got involved with the UFC I've spent zero dollars on the brand because of the negative associations that come with it.

Every high-level sport/athlete is associated with Nike, Adidas, Under Armour etc. Even hockey/the NHL is too good for Reebok and moving to Adidas this upcoming season. Those brands are elite. Those are the brands I wear.

Has anyone purchased anything or even more Reebok since they partnered up with the UFC? I feel like this partnership did nothing for Reebok from a business perspective. Not sure if Reebok was ever cool but it sure isn't now.

What does this have to do with me banging your mom tho?

Reebok? Are you some kind of :eek::eek::eek:?

floyd-mayweather-last-fight-reebok-boxing-shoes.jpg

Damn those D-Level athletes and their Reebok!

My wife bought one sports bra the other day, it was not expensive and looks like it is good quality

All brands are for whores but Rebok has been the worst brand since the 90s.

I haven't bought anything from Reebok in decades, and the bullshit UFC Reebok deal only made me want to boycott it even more for the way it screws the fighters.

Obviously TS is being a little dramatic, but I actually agree. Even before the deal I don't even remember the last time I saw anyone I know, much less professional athletes wearing reebok. So when I heard the news that the UFC was partnering with reebok I immediately asked myself "What in the fuck?"

The UFC should have pressed the other companies much harder for a deal. Nike, adidas, underarmor. Fuck why didn't they just pick one of the dozens of already huge MMA brands to do this with?

I guess my biggest thing with this reebok deal is, how does this benefit the ufc in anyway?

I'd like to see the UFC go to Adidas. I much prefer Adidas gear and it could pay the fighters significantly more

The UFC can go with Nike or adidas or any other brad, but I still wouldn't buy any of their stuff.

It's trash and looks trashy.

The only people I know who wear reebok are in the UFC

Their running shoes are top notch, I've had nikes fall apart quick but the Reebok ones take a beating and don't kill my legs when I run. Outside of that I honestly don't see any of their product in any stores near me.

The ufc could link up with Jordan and people would still complain how it's shitty and cheap looking.

I remember getting these for my birthday when I was like 7. Shaq was with Orlando and was probably the best big man after Olajuwon. They were the coolest thing back then. I think that was the last time I wore Reebok.

PdTLyWt.jpg

I buy Nike because it will make me a better athlete just like the famous people in the commercials.

The fuck do you wear? Fila? Wal-Mart Armour?

For sneakers, Nike's mostly, but have some Balenciagas, some Vans and some adidas...

There's far more brands out there than just those...

Also not buying any of the UFC's stuff doesn't mean I don't wear Nike's...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back