Redskins Talk V1: WEAK KNEES EDITION

I could probably deal with Dez. There probably are not many good options out there right now.

This would be me every time I heard a skins fan praise him.

<bball1>

They beat the lowly Cardinals so I really got nothing to say. Reed is probably their best offensive player

2cyitlc.jpg

@fonzob1

Dunbar looked awesome this past Sunday, and he has been reliable for us in the past too, but those stats are not that valuable just yet. It was only week one. Next Sunday is another game, and you are only as good as your last game.

Dunbar looked awesome this past Sunday, and he has been reliable for us in the past too, but those stats are not that valuable just yet. It was only week one. Next Sunday is another game, and you are only as good as your last game.

I'm actually not a Dunbar fan. My brother sent it to me because he knew it would rustle me. I mean its good as shit that he did that but I'm not sold yet. I've watched that man blow coverages one too many times. Lets see how he does against a WR in his prime..

Now those are the lackluster Redskins we have come to know and love. Dunbar got smoked.

When does the XFL season start again?

Now those are the lackluster Redskins we have come to know and love. Dunbar got smoked.

When does the XFL season start again?

Grudens play calling is god awful. Throw it on first down! Holy shit.

Rodgers going to fist us wearing Freddy Kruger's glove next week. There is about a 90% chance of that happening.

Rodgers going to fist us wearing Freddy Kruger's glove next week. There is about a 90% chance of that happening.
I agree. Redskins showed their true selves last week. It's going to be another painful season. I am not sure how much of it I will put up with.

I agree. Redskins showed their true selves last week. It's going to be another painful season. I am not sure how much of it I will put up with.

I know dude. Lol colts called our bluff of wanting to throw down feel and just kept a single safety up there. Straight shitted all over Smith's short passing game. Smh. Cousins got me feeling sad.

Oh we should signed that Baltimore WR. He was their number one pick a couple years ago.

I know dude. Lol colts called our bluff of wanting to throw down feel and just kept a single safety up there. Straight shitted all over Smith's short passing game. Smh. Cousins got me feeling sad.
Alex Smith is a better quarterback. We would have lost with Cousins too.

Green Bay laid an egg. I hate to be the pessimist, but watch us lose to the Saints.

Last edited:
Green Bay laid an egg. I had to be the pessimist, but watch us lose to the Saints.

Lol earlier in the week NFL Network said that the skins had the #1 def in yards allowed which I lol'd at. Then we shit down Rodgers throat. So idk. We're gonna need to either lockdown Karmara and or Thomas.

Gonna need everyone in the east to take an L.

Gonna need everyone in the east to take an L.
You know it's bad when you are only 4 games into the season and you're already desperate for other NFC East teams to lose. There is no telling which Redskins team will show up on Sunday.

You know it's bad when you are only 4 games into the season and you're already desperate for other NFC East teams to lose. There is no telling which Redskins team will show up on Sunday.

Yeah I know. Fucking NFL.com released a video saying the Redskins possibly had one of the defenses that could stop Goff. The hype is getting outrageous and I really wanna start sipping the koolaid.

Yeah I know. Fucking NFL.com released a video saying the Redskins possibly had one of the defenses that could stop Goff. The hype is getting outrageous and I really wanna start sipping the koolaid.

The relaunch of the XFL will supposedly announce team cities in the next couple weeks.

https://twitter.com/XFPodcast/status/104692583634618777

Will you support a team if they put a franchise in the district?

Back