Redskins Talk V1: WEAK KNEES EDITION

Yeah they looked bad. It's sad that AD was the shining star. He surprised the hell out of me bro.
Adrian didn't surprise me. He did have a long layoff, but he never looked bad in the backfield before. The lackluster play of most of the rest of the team did surprise me though. I guess I am a sucker buying into the Redskins off season once again.

Adrian didn't surprise me. He did have a long layoff, but he never looked bad in the backfield before. The lackluster play of most of the rest of the team did surprise me though. I guess I am a sucker buying into the Redskins off season once again.
{<jordan}

Off-season talk is always one big circle jerk. Gruden should've let Smith play more the past 2 games.

Perine and Kelly are both mediocre as fuck, but Kelly is the obvious choice between the two. Gruden might not want to choose an undrafted free agent over a draft pick though.

Perine and Kelly are both mediocre as fuck, but Kelly is the obvious choice between the two. Gruden might not want to choose an undrafted free agent over a draft pick though.

Wasnt Perine a Scot pick? I don't think the org has a problem letting any of them go.

Last edited:
Wan't Perine a Scot pick? I don't think the org has a problem letting any of them go.

Yeah. Take your pick who you want to get rid of. Either way, based on their play in the pre-season, I think the Skins are looking at another lackluster 8-8 season. I hope they prove me wrong.

They should not have let Mack Brown go.

Yeah. Take your pick who you want to get rid of. Either way, based on their play in the pre-season, I think the Skins are looking at another lackluster 8-8 season. I hope they prove me wrong.

They should not have let Mack Brown go.

Meh, it is what it is. If it's 8-8 I would rather see us got 4-12 so Bruce Allen goes bye bye. I read his job is on the line this year.

Meh, it is what it is. If it's 8-8 I would rather see us got 4-12 so Bruce Allen goes bye bye. I read his job is on the line this year.

He definitely sucks. Who replaces him though? The real root of the problem is the owner. I don't know how you get rid of him though. I only know that I have not spent a penny on the Redskins in over a decade because I don't want to line his pockets. The only redskins jersey I have looks like an authentic on field jersey, but it was actually made in a South Korean sweat shop and only cost $15.

Redskins looked like they gelled out there today. It was against the Cardinals though, so the verdict is still out.

Last edited:
Redskins looked like they jelled out there today. It was against the Cardinals though, so the verdict is still out.

Yeah it was a great showing. We'll get our first real test week 3 Imo.

I saw that
I’m asking you, a guy who roots for them, how’d he look
Fast/powerful or did the squirrel find a nut

Dude looked like AD. Looked like he was 28 not 33.

I saw that
I’m asking you, a guy who roots for them, how’d he look
Fast/powerful or did the squirrel find a nut
Yeah, I concur he looked about as good as he ever has. He probably would have had more yards if he wasn't sharing with Chris Thomson (who doesn't get a lot of carriers but covers a lot of the yardage).

With recent injuries to Simms and Quinn, what do you think about signing Dez for vet minimum? @fonzob1

With recent injuries to Simms and Quinn, what do you think about signing Dez for vet minimum? @fonzob1
I don't like him, but he is a talented wide receiver that could help us win. I would probably get over it if we signed him. What are your thoughts?

Addendum: If we signed him to a 1 year contract at a reasonable price. Obviously, I wouldn't be happy if we overpaid for him. Nothing could be worse than when we signed Deion Sanders.

Last edited:
Damn Cam Simms on IR.

I don't like him, but he is a talented wide receiver that could help us win. I would probably get over it if we signed him. What are your thoughts?

Addendum: If we signed him to a 1 year contract at a reasonable price. Obviously, I wouldn't be happy if we overpaid for him. Nothing could be worse than when we signed Deion Sanders.

Meh, I don't like Dez simply because he's a former Cowboy and because of his "attitude." I mean he's great when given a shot at a 50/50 ball but Smith isn't in the business of throwing 50/50 balls imo. Looks like we picked Quick up since the Sims injury.

God dammit. Trey Quinn went on IR too. We looking real thin at WR already.

Back