Redskins Talk V1: WEAK KNEES EDITION

And just when you thought our defense couldn't get any better. Would've been nice to nab Patrick Peterson too.

That's the Washington I've always known.

We played a real contender and got our shit pushed in. Is normal.

The Failcans are not real contenders, man. Not even close. Just chalk it up to a bad week and move on. This is a team on the rise (surprisingly). I say enjoy it!

Welp Richardson, lavano, and brandon scherff are done for the year.

@fonzob1 @BigDickRick

<28>

Well bruce Allen might get fired if we have a losing record.

Scherff gets hit late, gets put on IR, and he's the one that gets the flag???

How the fuck does that work?

@fonzob1 what's your thoughts on the Tampa Bay game. I'm really worried tbh.

Btw I lost a bet and had to change my name and type in tiny font for the next 120 days.

@fonzob1 what's your thoughts on the Tampa Bay game. I'm really worried tbh.

Btw I lost a bet and had to change my name and type in tiny font for the next 120 days.

LMAO at the small font.

It's a toss up. There is just no telling which Redskins will show up, but if I had to bet my life on it I would pick the Buccaneers (especially considering all the injuries).

LMAO at the small font.

It's a toss up. There is just no telling which Redskins will show up, but if I had to bet my life on it I would pick the Buccaneers (especially considering all the injuries).

<2> Fuck this font lmao.

Yeah, I'm worried Fitz is gonna blow us up. Only way we win this game is if our defense plays perfect. If I had to bet I'd probably pick the Bucs. I feel bad for AD. Hopefully someone steps the fuck up on that o line.

<2> Fuck this font lmao.

Yeah, I'm worried Fitz is gonna blow us up. Only way we win this game is if our defense plays perfect. If I had to bet I'd probably pick the Bucs. I feel bad for AD. Hopefully someone steps the fuck up on that o line.
See what I mean? If I was a betting man, I would be fucking dead.

Back