Redirected to virus page from sherdog

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone else get directed to a page saying their phone has viruses with a 3 minute countdown? I'm able to close the page and come back. Sometimes I don't get redirected for a few hours. Other times I'll get randomly dumped into the page 3x in 10 minutes.

I've never been sent to the virus page navigating any site but sherdog.

Does anyone else get directed to a page saying their phone has viruses with a 3 minute countdown? I'm able to close the page and come back. Sometimes I don't get redirected for a few hours. Other times I'll get randomly dumped into the page 3x in 10 minutes.

Yep me too. Been worse the last couple days.

Sherdog isn't going to going to fix their shit, no use complaining about it, just be happy with whats left of it.
"Blah blah download our almost as shitty app, because we just don't give a fuck"

Not me.

Sherdog takes the viruses I have and shoots them at non-Platinum members.

Why does this happen? Like, why does Sherdog have such a dated website? And why the questionable ads/malware?

I'm getting the same thing also noticed it just on sherdog

Sherdog isn't going to going to fix their shit, no use complaining about it, just be happy with whats left of it.
"Blah blah download our almost as shitty app, because we just don't give a fuck"

After trying the app the redirects actually got worse so I'm back to the Web page.

I got a visit and a strongly worded cease and desist from the IT manager due to sherdog. My boss was CC'd.

They thought I was enjoying NSFW content at work. :/

Sight had basically been unusable the last 2 days. Today it went 10 minutes before doing it but it did.

Back