Red Yeast Rice is magic

Depending on where in the world you live the component that supposedly as statin like should not be in the product anymore.

A nd that's great if you think it helped your BP but as far a Cholesterol goes there is a large amount of evidence that continues to pile up that says once again we have been bullshitted about the largely pushed concerns. Way to much to go into, but there it's out there if you care to look, sizes, ratios etc. Here is something that asks the biggest question -

Everything needs to be looked at through the lens of critical thinking.

I used to have high cholesterol and blood pressure and my Chinese co-worker recommended Red Yeast Rice which come in pill form

It's fucking magic

I take 2 pills a day for the last few years and now my cholesterol and blood pressure are both very good. It takes a year or so, but it really cleans out your arteries

This is the brand I take

900.jpg
Placebo effect, always the best medicine.

If you aren’t taking red yeast rice and berberine with your meals, you’re doing yourself a huge disservice

Depending on where in the world you live the component that supposedly as statin like should not be in the product anymore.

A nd that's great if you think it helped your BP but as far a Cholesterol goes there is a large amount of evidence that continues to pile up that says once again we have been bullshitted about the largely pushed concerns. Way to much to go into, but there it's out there if you care to look, sizes, ratios etc. Here is something that asks the biggest question -

Everything needs to be looked at through the lens of critical thinking.

Beautiful at any size? Amirite?

This thread is the perfect summary for the entire internet.

Half the people say doing x will save your life and the other half say it will kill you.

It's no wonder people are confused

Has anyone here tried ALA/R-ALA (alpha lipoic acid)?
Will it kill me?
Will it make my life better?
Will it make my life better by killing me?

The first question is serious.

Also, I want to try yohimbine.
I was reading Mario Vargas Llosa and it seems that in Peru they used to give yohimbe to women to make them horny.
If I give it to her... will she kill me?
Will it make her hornier?
Will it kill me if she is too horny and I will have a heart attack during sex?

Back