Red light therapy?

GSP_37

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Not talking red light district therapy.

Saw a brief video blurb of Jeremy Stephens in a dimly lit red room saying something about it. Googled a bit and saw something about NASA coming up with it for people after originally using it on plants to help them grow. Something about 660nm wavelength absorbed by the skin or deeper and promoting healing, collagen. Something about light used to heal from fungal infections or yeast infections. Something about Shailene Woodley suggesting going bottomless outdoors to get sunlight on the vagina to fight yeast infections.

Anyone try red LED 660nm wavelength therapy? Can you build your own red light LED from parts from Home Depot?

Saw a brief video blurb of Jeremy Stephens in a dimly lit red room saying something about it. Googled a bit and saw something about NASA coming up with it for people after originally using it on plants to help them grow. Something about 660nm wavelength absorbed by the skin or deeper and promoting healing, collagen. Something about light used to heal from fungal infections or yeast infections. Something about Shailene Woodley suggesting going bottomless outdoors to get sunlight on the vagina to fight yeast infections.

Anyone try red LED 660nm wavelength therapy? Can you build your own red light LED from parts from Home Depot?

Sure you're not.
<YeahOKJen>
<{pranko}>

I'm feeling better already
9200779_7-of-the-worlds-best-red-light-districts_4fd4e415_m.jpg

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

I used it on my dick and it made it grow.

I'm feeling better already
9200779_7-of-the-worlds-best-red-light-districts_4fd4e415_m.jpg
something about elbows being just rounded enough, something about some lady saying "My nipples are at attention General Malkovich".

Last edited:
Fuck that eco terrorist piece of shit shailene woodley.

Something about light used to heal from fungal infections or yeast infections. Something about Shailene Woodley suggesting going bottomless outdoors to get sunlight on the vagina to fight yeast infections.

post-53373-peter-griffin-go-on-meme-Imgur-r74t.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back