Red Dead Redemption 2

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
Any news? I still play the first one I think it was one of best overall games ever.

Last rumor I read was supposed to be a 2016 Spring release... but that obviously isn't happening. Maybe we see it announced at the next E3, with a Fall release date?

Hopefully I love RDR i think the sequel on current gen system would be amazing

I'd put money on it being revealed at this years E3

I believe the word on the street right now is an E3 announcement is coming. I know they've been working on it for a few years now. 2016 release would be great, 2017 is more likely.

Red Dead Redemtion would have been my favorite game last gen if it weren't for Skyrim. But still, one of my all time faves. I still listen to the amazing soundtrack on occasion.

They need to hurry up with the news on this one, it's going to be one of the biggest sellers ever.

Being honest wouldn't mind a L.A. Noire 2 either. With less emphasis on story line and more on free roam.

The only thing I have heard about it is there is actually a new Red Dead in the works. I am pretty sure everything else is just speculation on announcements and releases

It won't be 'Redemption 2' though I'm sure.

Being honest wouldn't mind a L.A. Noire 2 either. With less emphasis on story line and more on free roam.

What would be the point of that? The story and interrogations are what makes LA Noire what it is.

Doubt it will happen anytime soon though, with the whole Team Bondi debacle.

The first I have heard about this, Im already feeling horny for it.

It should be called Red Dead Retribution, and you should be Marston's son.

Any news? I still play the first one I think it was one of best overall games ever.

You dick... I thought someone had real news of sequel when I saw the title.

Now....... Now, I'm going to have to go home early from work because the mental trauma of this disappointment.

lol, just kidding. But really, you're a jerk o_O

Anyway, I'd like to see Marston come back in a Prequel. His story of being a bandit to going straight and meeting his wife. His character is so good.

I still don't know why they didn't port it to PC.

I know Im prolly the only one in the world that wants this but Id much rather have a real Red Dead Revolver style sequel over Redemption

Fuck I still want the last sequel to release for PC. I started it up on my 360 a couple months ago and it looked sooo bad I couldn't get the same satisfaction out of it when it first released. Games just look too good on PC in 4K these days.

Fuck I still want the last sequel to release for PC. I started it up on my 360 a couple months ago and it looked sooo bad I couldn't get the same satisfaction out of it when it first released. Games just look too good on PC in 4K these days.
Lol

Most immersed I've ever been in a game. fucked my sleeping pattern up cause i couldn't put it down.

Back