Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer

Goddamn, that in-game engine looks sexy.

Looks like we hyped ourselves for a trailer we thought was going to show more.

Last one was console only. Is that likely to be the case here?

Underwhelming but it is still a year away. I'm sure the game will be great.

Looks like we hyped ourselves for a trailer we thought was going to show more.

It's a year away. Showing how amazing the graphics are going to be, is quite enough. Most companies would've thrown a CGI trailer at us, that shows absolutely nothing.

Dust effects have gotten better but the first was gorgeous as it was so I'm not expecting a massive leap graphically.

Remember when everyone wanted to hear anything about this game? They announced it finally, I'm happy. It's a western and going to be badass. I don't need to see anymore of it.

The shopkeep in the first one was a super racist! I used to rob him all of the time! :)

They have my money already. Rockstar always delivers.

The shopkeep in the first one was a super racist! I used to rob him all of the time! :)

The random things you could do in that game were hilarious. I'd always play the sore loser. Beat me in poker? Dead. Beat me in knifey-stabby? Dead. Beat me in Horseshoes? Lassoed to my horse, and dragged around town as an example of what happens when you beat me.

Don't know why people were expecting more. Rockstar always drops a teaser then gives us a few minutes long narrated trailer later that details gameplay features and the world. Their trailer series for RDR and GTA V were amazing and so much better than some CGI'd video that looks nothing like the game itself.

To be honest RDR still looks pretty damn good to me graphically. A beautiful game.

Now this trailer didnt show much storywise but we will get more until it's released. I'm 99% sure we will play a member (or more likely even various members) of the Dutch gang. What I do wonder is if the main character will be someone other than John Marston and how many characters will be playable. All 7 of the gang would be interesting but could be a bit too much. We'll see. I'm hyped as fuck.

Last one was console only. Is that likely to be the case here?
They already showed it will be console only. Complete bullshit. Guess I will not be playing it.

To be honest RDR still looks pretty damn good to me graphically. A beautiful game.

Now this trailer didnt show much storywise but we will get more until it's released. I'm 99% sure we will play a member (or more likely even various members) of the Dutch gang. What I do wonder is if the main character will be someone other than John Marston and how many characters will be playable. All 7 of the gang would be interesting but could be a bit too much. We'll see. I'm hyped as fuck.

That's quite possible, actually. They're definitely going to expand on what they did with interchangeable characters in GTA V. Think they also might integrate multiplayer into the campaign.

They already showed it will be console only. Complete bullshit. Guess I will not be playing it.

They did the same thing for GTA V. I imagine we'll see RDR2 PC announced in mid 2018 or so. GTA V has sold close to 6 million copies on Steam alone. A PC version will be coming.

oh the benefits of having an xbox one and a gaming computer.

Damn poor people only getting one and not both

Back