No Spoilers Official Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion

Mine is downloading...or done by now possibly.

PS4 but I'm too cheap to pay for online. This game may change my mind.

Old but an interesting watch about the guy who plays John Marston.

Fuck it, the hype got me. Ordered the ultimate edition with the steel book.

Sitting on the HD right now. Waiting for 9pm the 25th to play. Likely going to play the entire night til I pass out :D:D
1540008381723.jpg

Going to hold out for the PC version (hopefully). Need some time to beat some games and make some hard drive space anyway because I'm sure the file size will be stupidly large.

Going to hold out for the PC version (hopefully). Need some time to beat some games and make some hard drive space anyway because I'm sure the file size will be stupidly large.
PC version said to be leaked, coming out next year.

It's actually eating away at me that i'll only be able to play for 2 days. My gf is off work on Friday to make matters worse

It just had to come out at the same time my horror convention is here.... Dana Scully comes first, but Monday will be sweet. Until work... Damn this whole being a responsible adult BS.

We
It just had to come out at the same time my horror convention is here.... Dana Scully comes first, but Monday will be sweet. Until work... Damn this whole being a responsible adult BS.
And then after work, youre too tired, but feel like you should be playing but by then time already is up, and its bed time, you promise yourself you'll play tomorrow, then repeat.

But maybe RDR2 will be so engaging, it'll be like when you were in school, and you couldnt wait to go home to play that game.

I'm buyin the CD version. You guys have any idea for how long will it install from the disc?

Shit, got pretty pumped. Gonna download tommorow.

It's actually eating away at me that i'll only be able to play for 2 days. My gf is off work on Friday to make matters worse
That bitch

Really want to binge this all weekend but heading to UFC Moncton Saturday night. First UFC event so pretty stoked!

5 work days and then RDR2 for the next month or so. Cant wait. BOTW + switch for BF and Im sorted for the year.

I hear a pretty rough cough coming on… Nurse Sony-san to administer couchrest and high tumbleweed intake.

59c957c36e9cf.jpeg

The Lobov Gang, lol.

Back