Red Dead 2 delayed until 2018 (but new screenshots)

Eazy123

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-red-dead-redemption-2-screenshots-released/1100-6450239/

View media item 26615

But seeing those screenshots....

hnG9a8.gif

3236547-rdr4.jpg

3236546-rdr3.jpg

3236545-rdr2.jpg

3236544-rdr1.jpg

3236548-rdr5.jpg

3236551-rdr7.jpg

3236550-rdr6.jpg

So it looks like dual wielding is in.

I'm excited - between this and Far Cry 5, devs are free from the constrictions of developing for the 360 and PS3 as well and can harness complete power of the current gen - and Rockstar doesn't pull punches and downgrade resolution when it comes to release time.

As long as this game is polished on release, I don't mind the delay. Besides I'm still busy with Overwatch.

I really wanted to like the first one but just couldn't get into it. I'll check this game out next year. I want to add more to this post but can barely type on my Samsung. Sherdog needs help with their web development. Laggy as fuck.

I really wanted to like the first one but just couldn't get into it. I'll check this game out next year. I want to add more to this post but can barely type on my Samsung. Sherdog needs help with their web development. Laggy as fuck.
No kidding. I accidentally with Edge and Sherdog was like nooooooope

Rockstar delays I don't mind. All form them in fact as Rockstar always hits it out of the park.

Really interested in what they do for online

Are those actual in game or cgi trailer?

And as a Texan, sorry ill kill all of you nobodys

I haven't been paying attention, are we getting a PC version? Cause that's a day one buy.

Personally I couldn't get into Red Dead Redemption. It was pretty boring plus bland geography, but RDR2 looks pretty sick from those pics and obviously have a far more diverse geography, which is important for me.

As long back as I can remember, Rockstar always releases in-engine screenshots and trailers. Now, they probably get touched up before release but Rockstar is about as real and true as they come for marketing material.

It'll be interesting to see how a major Rockstar release fares without Leslie Benzies.

PC version 2019 then. :( Will gladly double dip.

Sometimes it helps to go up to the top and hit stop a couple of times. Fucking page is constantly trying to load some spam shit.

Personally I couldn't get into Red Dead Redemption. It was pretty boring plus bland geography, but RDR2 looks pretty sick from those pics and obviously have a far more diverse geography, which is important for me.

You need to stick to the story line. There are other things to do, but the story is where the game really shines. It's not as fun as GTA if you just want to run around and do open world shit.

Two different types of pistols simultaneously?

Btw, this must be the main character. He's in almost every screenshot.

3236544-rdr1.jpg

Ubisoft just dodged a nuke.

Releasing a western Far Cry anywhere near the same time as RDR 2 was a collosal mistake.

Rockstar has never done a trailer that wasn't in-game, to the best of my knowledge.

Rockstar delays I don't mind. All form them in fact as Rockstar always hits it out of the park.

Really interested in what they do for online

I'm sure they'll have "heists" ala GTA5. Coordinate bank robberies, train robberies, kidnappings etc.

I'm sure they'll have "heists" ala GTA5. Coordinate bank robberies, train robberies, kidnappings etc.
Oh I'm sure just curious if they'll put stuff like hunting into the MP as I'll be honest... that's kind of what I had the most fun in non story wise with the first Red Dead.

Ubisoft just dodged a nuke.

Releasing a western Far Cry anywhere near the same time as RDR 2 was a collosal mistake.
Far Cry 5 isn't a Western... it sounds more like a Justified type setting in Montana where a small town/county has been taken over by a religious cult

Personally I couldn't get into Red Dead Redemption. It was pretty boring plus bland geography

...are you sure you're thinking of the right game? the landscapes/settings were about the best i'd seen, at that point.

Back