Record for least sig strikes in 5 round fight that went the distance.

Wonder why Till recieves no shit for being a boring fighter when Woodley does, despite Woodley landing more on Wonderboy in each fight. What could it be?

Wonder why Till recieves no shit for being a boring fighter when Woodley does, despite Woodley landing more on Wonderboy in each fight. What could it be?
Tyron is a boring fighter, not only against Wonderboy.

Every Darren Till fight other than this last one has been very entertaining, and that's not something debatable.

Tyron is a boring fighter, not only against Wonderboy.

Every Darren Till fight other than this last one has been very entertaining, and that's not something debatable.

Was he boring when he KTFOed Lawler? How about when he KOed Jay Hieron? How about when he TKOed DHK or KOedJosh Koscheck? Woodley vs Thompson 1 was candidate for FOTY. He's had 2 stinkers against guys who have gone on to produce more stinkers (during one of which he tore his shoulder) and suddenly he is a "boring" fighter. Seems like Woodley is given less rope than your average fighter... I wonder why.

I can only assume that's an amazing sense of sarcasm on display there. Or you misread the title.

I definitely misread the title

embarrassed_bear.jpg

What about Spider vs Leites?

I remember that being even worse than the Maia fight.

Glad to see that style isn't being rewarded with decision wins. No need for the Schaub shutdown/defensive dominance in mma.

The maia fight. Wonderboy is starting to get hate for it finally. But Woodley putting on that performance against Maia was terrible, he had a guy who posed Zero threat on the feet and still refused to engage.

Did Guida - Maynard go the distance? Guida was doing the retarded monkey dance and hit 99.99999999% air.

What about Spider vs Leites?

I remember that being even worse than the Maia fight.

104 between the two of them, so there was considerably more action in that fight than Till/ wonderboy.

As mentioned above, Maia/Shields (59).

Others that went under 68:

Henderson/Thomson (65)
Machida/Mousasi (64)
GSP/Hardy (63)
Sylvia/Monson (61)
Maia/LaFlare (61)
Johnson/Elliott (52)

And the lowest I've found is... Bader/St.Preux (48).

Wow. I'll edit that into my first post. Till and Wonderboy are in good company! At least all of those fights above had other forms of action, though, in the forms of grappling.

Was he boring when he KTFOed Lawler? How about when he KOed Jay Hieron? How about when he TKOed DHK or KOedJosh Koscheck? Woodley vs Thompson 1 was candidate for FOTY. He's had 2 stinkers against guys who have gone on to produce more stinkers (during one of which he tore his shoulder) and suddenly he is a "boring" fighter. Seems like Woodley is given less rope than your average fighter... I wonder why.
These are the only fights you watched of Woodley? Lol
His fights with Gastelum and Shields were boring as fuck, he finishes people if they give him a chance, but he's still very boring to watch, he's a big and powerful wrestler who plays counter striker and explodes maybe twice each minute, TERRIBLE to watch.

To me, his last 3 fights were horrible, that FOTN at 205 only came because of the knockdown, other than that they stared at each other for 25min

Back