Recommendation for boxing gym / coach in Sacramento?

sigersin

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I live in Fair Oaks, but can travel. Been boxing for 3 years, looking to build to a first amateur fight out of passion (I'm 32). Have been training down in LA, and sparring a couple of times a week.

Any recommendation for high level coach / gym I could do a private with to look at my game, and / or place for sparring?

Checking out faber's ultimate fitness tomorrow, who is legit around?

Thanks so much!

I live in Fair Oaks, but can travel. Been boxing for 3 years, looking to build to a first amateur fight out of passion (I'm 32). Have been training down in LA, and sparring a couple of times a week.

Any recommendation for high level coach / gym I could do a private with to look at my game, and / or place for sparring?

Thanks so much!
Strictly boxing gyms in Sacramento are garbage and most are fitness related.

Faber's gym is legit. Guevara is a good coach.

Nice, who is that / what is his gym?
rich perez boxing,,,,near sac...trains nate diaz used to train nick too, but i dont know theses days but nate for sure..down the way in stockton....

Perez is in Manteca. Thats a hell of a drive, if youre willing to go that far just go to Kings in Oakland.

Thanks so much!

Thanks so much!
Hey

Come Check our gym out Flawless Boxing & Fitness. We train all fitness levels. General public to elite athletes. Real high level coaching. 600 Broadway 95818 flawlessboxingfit.com

I don’t know any boxing Gym out there but hopefully, you find one. I think there are some pretty good gyms for amateur boxing. Look around and see.

'Sweet' Lou Cunningham's gym 'Fists of Frustration' is a good one. Right on the corner of Bluff Ave and Lake Front Dr.

Then there's Dougie 'Honey Paws' Thurman's gym 'Puncher's Paradise' near the Sizzler Steakhouse on Saine Way.

Back