Recommend a PC joystick for Overload (Flying FPS game)

StabbyMcHatchet

Add StabbyMcHatchet on Instagram Facebook Twitter
@Brown
Reaction score
Overload is from the creators of Descent, and I have been waiting SINCE Descent for them to come out with something new. (There was some legal shit stopping them)

Anyways, I used to play Descent back in the day and I have a Microsoft Sidewinder Precision II joystick, but I guess Microsoft didn't carry the device over with their revisions and my computer won't recognize it.

What do you recommend? This is a flying FPS game with movement in all directions.

Thanks in advance!

Overload is from the creators of Descent, and I have been waiting SINCE Descent for them to come out with something new. (There was some legal shit stopping them)

Anyways, I used to play Descent back in the day and I have a Microsoft Sidewinder Precision II joystick, but I guess Microsoft didn't carry the device over with their revisions and my computer won't recognize it.

What do you recommend? This is a flying FPS game with movement in all directions.

Thanks in advance!

Try the X-52 pros or the X-55s

i have a pair of X-55s an if need be ill see if i can find some for you. i got some for one of the posters on here.

i like the idea of using a accelerator

CH fighter stick + rudder pedals of some sort to control yaw.

0f67605a-4ec2-4d41-b891-e613f129ad8b.jpg._CB334163239_.jpg

Thrustmaster-TFRP-Flight-Rudder-Pedals-1.jpg

Back