Recent trend from Khabib fans , ignoring El Cucuy

Are you saying Tony doesn't deserve the shot or just pointing out things that don't really matter?
He's the typical Khabib fan , making shit up that El Cucuy doesnt deserve the fight

Lol talk about ducking

What trend are you speaking of? Consensus is Tony’s next and Conor doesn’t deserve an immediate rematch. What am I missing?

El Cuckoo, is that you?

All the fans and even khabib want Tony.

Wtf are you talking about ?

All the fans and even khabib want Tony.

Wtf are you talking about ?
Look at his Twitter , beats Conor , Cucuy calls him out
Now he is talking about leaving the UFC lol complete duck

Worthless thread. Virtually everybody wants that fight.

Fake ass fake damn news

I think a fight against Tony might actually be the toughest fight for Khabib simply for the fact that Tony will fight off his back and may get an stoppage due to a cut. But outside of a cut stoppage, I don't see Tony getting the W and this SHOULD be the fight to make

It's the fight to make really. From a purists point of view this is probably the most intriguing fight available in mma at this moment.

I think a fight against Tony might actually be the toughest fight for Khabib simply for the fact that Tony will fight off his back and may get an stoppage due to a cut. But outside of a cut stoppage, I don't see Tony getting the W and this SHOULD be the fight to make
El Cucuy has a strong chance to gas out the wrestle.heavy Khabib

Once no gas he will suffocate him

Everyone knows that the true championship fight must be between these 2 champions

Most Khabib fans don't even want it

He doesn't sell
Not marketable
Posting Conor gifs

Yet el Cucuy is a legit threat

Why are these fans trying to ignore him?

Where did you get this idea? I think most Khabib fans want the Ferguson fight. Conor gets smashed by Khabib again, and it isn't as intriguing.

What the fuck are you talking about? Almost all Khabib fans are saying the Tony fight should be next

Where did you get this idea? I think most Khabib fans want the Ferguson fight. Conor gets smashed by Khabib again, and it isn't as intriguing.
Look in this very forum,
Most Khabib fans stuck on the Conor fight making Conor threads

Saying gonna be next

Then saying well Cucuy is not a draw

Look in this very forum,
Most Khabib fans stuck on the Conor fight making Conor threads

Saying gonna be next

Then saying well Cucuy is not a draw

Well they are silly. Tony is a much tougher match-up and I would much rather see that fight.

Everyone knows that the true championship fight must be between these 2 champions

Most Khabib fans don't even want it

He doesn't sell
Not marketable
Posting Conor gifs

Yet el Cucuy is a legit threat

Why are these fans trying to ignore him?

What are you talking about ALL KHABIB fans want this fight.. Thats why we are saying McGregor shouldn't get the Rematch.. Khabib beat him EASILY.. On to the next one..

Well they are silly. Tony is a much tougher match-up and I would much rather see that fight.
Pretty much , plus Tony isn't getting any younger

Would be a shame of thier was a duck untill he ages out

Pretty much , plus Tony isn't getting any younger

Would be a shame of thier was a duck untill he ages out

5th time is a charm? Or will this be the 6th time they try to make the fight? I can't remember it's fallen through so many times.

5th time is a charm? Or will this be the 6th time they try to make the fight? I can't remember it's fallen through so many times.
Yup Tony by injury
And Khabib not strong enough mind to resist tiramisu

I'm a Khabib fan and this is definitely the fight I want to see. I thought they rushed Conor and should have given him a tune up before Khabib, but whatever. Tony proved his knee is no longer an issue while destroying Pettis.

I'm a Khabib fan and this is definitely the fight I want to see. I thought they rushed Conor and should have given him a tune up before Khabib, but whatever. Tony proved his knee is no longer an issue while destroying Pettis.
The Conor fight will help with the ppv
Both Khabib and Tony gets paid well

I think it will be a epic fight going down as one of the greatest in history

If Tony can handle Khabib's power , taking him to deep waters

It will be interesting in seeing a gassed out Khabib

Back