Recent Game Pickups

76Knockout

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Thought it would be fun to have a thread where you can share what recent game pickups you have made, across all platforms. Include pics if you want.

(Can include PC stuff, consoles, digital/physical games etc)

Also feel free to share anything gaming related, doesn't need to be games specifically.

ps4-vs-switch-vs-xbox.jpg

Last edited:
I'll start with this from a few days ago.

16938459_10158498725035160_3514715157684629591_n.jpg

PS4 - Horizon Zero Dawn, Killing Floor 2
Xbox One - Ghost Recon Wildlands.

4X76qwz.jpg

Tyranny. Classic style RPG made by Obsidian (Fallout New Vegas, South Park Stick of Truth). A game where Evil has already won and you are its servant enforcing its will.

You're basically like Darth Vader (except you have one more boss between you and Emperor).

Last edited:
Most recent is Berserk for PC. Basically a Dynasty Warriors reskinned wtih Berserk stuff. It's fun but it's the type of game where you really need to like that genre and accept it for what it is (not an AAA type).

Suuuuuuuuuuuper tempted to get Horizon but with Mass Effect coming out soon I feel like it would just be my filler until then and I'm still playing through Berserk and Fire Emblem Fates (finished Birthright, on Conquest right now then Revelations) and also playing Overwatch sometimes. This morning I've been going back and forth between deciding on just picking it up at Target today with the B2G1 deal, but then I'd have 3 games I'm sitting on with Mass Effect on the horizon (lulz)

17265085_10158503890895160_1454584439884168684_n.jpg

Not a game but i recently got this, I'm kinda getting into these "toys" more lately got a few fallout ones also. Big DOOM fan so i had to get it.

Nothing yet, but im gonna be picking handful. Is this anything nerdy?

Nice man, i want to get into retro gaming again. I bought a Gamecube (one of my fav systems) 2 years ago but ended up having to get rid of it.

Shits expensive, although i bet if i went to goodwill or garage sales I'd find some steals.

Nice man, i want to get into retro gaming again. I bought a Gamecube (one of my fav systems) 2 years ago but ended up having to get rid of it.

Shits expensive, although i bet if i went to goodwill or garage sales I'd find some steals.

i got a guy i go threw to pick up my games who has great deals. i actually use to be very big on collecting, craigslist, mom and pop stores, ebay, garage sales are the places to go.
it feels like a treasure hunt. i'm about to take on a expensive task of collecting SNES and Sega Saturn (JP)

i got a guy i go threw to pick up my games who has great deals. i actually use to be very big on collecting, craigslist, mom and pop stores, ebay, garage sales are the places to go.
it feels like a treasure hunt. i'm about to take on a expensive task of collecting SNES and Sega Saturn (JP)
Nice man, I'm focused on building up a big physical game collection for the X1/PS4 right now, but at the same time i have a goal to get all the 6th gen consoles and collect for them.

Back