Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Does he still belong to Sitboonmee? What's that all about

Sangmanee beat Thananchai on points and Muangthai knocked out PetU-Thong, with of course an elbow. Have to wait til SMMTV or muaydeetsport posts the fights because Timo wasn't there.

What happened with timo?

i was waiting to see Superlek vs Panpayak 2 :(

Sangmanee finally filling out his frame, it will be harder for previously physically stronger guys to bully him around now.

Does he still belong to Sitboonmee? What's that all about

Yeah he does. He just goes to Saenchai's gym like a week before an upcoming fight then comes back to sitboonmee. Before I came out here I thought he was at Saenchai's gym for good but obviously not.

does anyone know when this singmanee bout in france took place?
[YT]i6V6ZctJS18[/YT]

Does anybody have any info on Orono Ubon?

That was a few months ago. I remember reading it was a split decision, but that was not that close.

Does anybody have any info on Orono Ubon?

Orono Por Muangubon? was a monster in his time, former Sportswriters of Thailand boxer of the year, multiple Lumpini champion went on a bit too long at the end as has still fought not that long ago, but a shadow of his former self

lol! this fight is going to be pure entrainment! I can't wait to find out what the hell happens when these 2 nut jobs fight each other. OCT 24 Thai fight veitnam 3
12132652_993105537416422_8096986890274280675_o.jpg

This could end up being the muaythai version of frye vs takayama

Superlek vs Bangpleenoi

Really nice performance from Superlek

At the same event Saenchai is fighting a can that Petboonchu beat last year.

Any info on Rungphet Gaiyanghdao? Titles? Notable wins?

Still can't believe Sam-a won... I need to rewatch that fight, I just remember I didn't really agree with the decision.

Edit: Sam-A definitely took it

Last edited:
Diesellek must be retired now for sure? Rob do you know anything?

Jomhod vs Wanchalong from last week. As you can see in the second video the whole right side of Wanchalong's face was messed up, but a big heart as usual.

no but will ask his traiers next time I see them

3rd round was crazy. Surprised the ref didn't stop it

Lineup for tomorrows toyota marathon looks fucking great; Kwankao, Petpanomrung, Aranchai and Kaimookao + 4 falang

Diesellek must be retired now for sure? Rob do you know anything?

I hope not. Dude had so much potential. I just don't think hes heart is in it. Some of the most recent pics of him on FB look like hes put on some weight and not the good kind.

Lineup for tomorrows toyota marathon looks fucking great; Kwankao, Petpanomrung, Aranchai and Kaimookao + 4 falang

I've always wanted to see how Petpanomrung does against a foreigner. I've been lucky enough to spar some good fighters during my trips to Thailand but none of them have been as tricky as Petpanomrung. Sparring him is like sparring with skates on lol.

The only bad thing is when I was at Kiatmoo9 he seemed kind of lazy and would sometimes miss training whilst Superlek always used to train hard. I guess its showed over the years and Petpanomrung hasn't been looking as good as he was in the past. He used to be beautiful to watch kinda like watching Floyd Mayweather back when Floyd was at 130-135. Skill level was disgusting and cat like reflexes.

Saw him take a pretty comfortable win at Raja mid October. It's not that unusual for the guys to take a break from time to time though. Hopefully he's still fighting though - great to watch

Guess who's back again fighting Armin Pumpanmuang 14th of April at 70kg. Yodkhunpon Sitmonchai:

Back