Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Cokakillbanana is right though, there are many fighters at 130-135 lbs right now that would probably do better than Thongchai if they moved up to heavier weight classes.

Cokakillbanana is right though, there are many fighters at 130-135 lbs right now that would probably do better than Thongchai if they moved up to heavier weight classes.
but they don't, so that doesnt count

being able to move up and not moving up is still not moving up, actually moving up and winning fights is what counts. ' being able to' is nothing more than just talk

but they don't, so that doesnt count

being able to move up and not moving up is still not moving up, actually moving up and winning fights is what counts. ' being able to' is nothing more than just talk
If they're doing well in the most competitive divisions, then why would they? JayMuayThai is praising Thongchai like he is the next new big thing, but it's probably not very likely although he is a very good fighter.

If they're doing well in the most competitive divisions, then why would they? JayMuayThai is praising Thongchai like he is the next new big thing, but it's probably not very likely although he is a very good fighter.
I praise many fighters like their the next big thing but that's just me. I get a little over excited sometimes because of my love for the sport.

full event from todays thai fight!

Dude on the Pi Java was killin it during the Saiyok fight. Good music and good fights on this event. I haven't sat down and watched a full Thai Fight card in a while and I'm glad that I did.

Last edited:
Dude on the Pi Java was killin it during the Saiyok fight. Good music and good fights on this event. I haven't sat down and watched a full Thai Fight card in a while and I'm glad that I did.
lol! i thought the music was great for this event also. When i was watching live i found myself zoning out and just bobbing my head to the music

Also, LOL! @ Antoine getting thrown out of the ring on some Royal Rumble shit.

I about pissed my pants laughing when iquzang kicked keo after the ref break. Then rumchang did it back to iquezang while the ref was chewing him out. I was hoping for a war between them but it had a couple good exchanges

Does anyone know what Sudsakorn was saying in the interview he sounded emotional.

Youseff has that Moroccan magic
there have been many great technical moroccan fighter, but alot don't live up to their potential. most lack the right carreer guidance and mindset. boughanem seems down to earth and from the few fights I have seen he's quite good

So apparently this guy in blue will be the next muay thai "superstar" according to siam boxing news

So apparently this guy in blue will be the next muay thai "superstar" according to siam boxing news

He's as good as anyone says he is. One of the best 15 year olds I've seen. Sticky as all hell on the inside and can win on the outside with real technical ability and ring smarts. Can switch it up instantly and has real finishing ability. And he's doing it with no size of height advantage. Kid is the real deal. Think he went undefeated last year with a handful of KO's.

Last edited:
He seems aight, but where's the combination flow and scissor knees? Gonna be tough to make it on the international scene. Better start Cross Fit ASAP.

I don't ususally watch Thai fight but this one was good. They had good competitive matches this time

I'm afraid to say I like Ginsanglek. I might get accused of being obsessed with his camp.

I'm afraid to say I like Ginsanglek. I might get accused of being obsessed with his camp.
kinda like
'you might want to change your opinion on him, he's not from sitsongpeenong you know'

saved cocakilbana a post :)

McGoat would kick his ass though...

Unless he starts to train in sitsongpeenong

Back