Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

seksan is now fighting kaona...

what a shame I would've liked much more to see Pet U Thong. BTW Panpayak signed with ONE too:

Last edited:

got some killers in this one...will try and find a link for it

topking world series 22 from koh samui

Chokdee recently murked some dude, don't know what show this was

Last edited:
If anyone is wondering what Tengnueng is up to, he's pursuing a career in sumo wrestling

https://www.muaythai7.com

All Channel 7 fights from the last 2 years are available in HD with english commentary. You have to pay a subscription but it's worth it imo. It's a complete goldmine. I believe they livestream the events too.

Sangmanee is going to fight chadd collins on the 28th

tonight's rajadamnern card:

@idiot90 @esum80 do you guys know if Kongthoranee Sor.Sommai fought recently? I'd seen his name at muaythai2000 on a date around this time but can't track his fight anymore.

@idiot90 @esum80 do you guys know if Kongthoranee Sor.Sommai fought recently? I'd seen his name at muaythai2000 on a date around this time but can't track his fight anymore.

I'm not who you asked, but I did some looking around and the latest I can find is him fighting on August 23rd against Peankon Chumninabon. I looked around the September and October calendar on Muaythai2000, but was unable to find his name when I was searching, so if he has fought, I don't think they have spread the news in English haha. Hope I was able to help some!

I'm not who you asked, but I did some looking around and the latest I can find is him fighting on August 23rd against Peankon Chumninabon. I looked around the September and October calendar on Muaythai2000, but was unable to find his name when I was searching, so if he has fought, I don't think they have spread the news in English haha. Hope I was able to help some!

thanks mate that helps for sure. I could swear I'd seen him scheduled for early october but who knows... either he pulled out of the fight or I was tripping. I would love to see a track record of these younger guys that are taking over the stadiums scene 'cause I'm not being able to follow it very closely and the usual youtube channels that used to upload every single top fight are slacking big time.

I really wanted to know what happened to Phetwason too. last time I saw anything about him was a loss in a rematch against Kaonar a few months ago.

So glory signed Thong Fairtex. Will make his debut at Glory 60.

Back