Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Silly question but... which Nak Muay pulls the hottest girls?

Buakaw apparently has a "buffet" of hot ladies, before fights.

Silly question but... which Nak Muay pulls the hottest girls?

Most likely the 2 most famous ones: Buakaw and Saenchai.

Or maybe Yassine Boughanem.

boubou.jpg

Last edited:
kulabdam and muangthai are fighting again in july!

Just found out Kaka Paedminburi is fighting against Lerdsila on ONE's Macau card

Has he fought in the stadiums recently?

Just found out Kaka Paedminburi is fighting against Lerdsila on ONE's Macau card

Has he fought in the stadiums recently?

not sure but someone was @'ing lerdsila on instagram suggesting that kaka will smash him and lerdsila took offense to that.

Hellzz yahhh! Denputhai Kiatmoo9 with a TKO and Rungnarai winning the main event bout.

just a heads up....

lerdsila is on the preliminary portion of the one macau card which is unfortunately not available on live stream (presumably the one app)

Hellzz yahhh! Denputhai Kiatmoo9 with a TKO and Rungnarai winning the main event bout.

just watched those. that's two TKO wins with knees from the clinch in a few days for the KIatmuu9 boys. Denputhai really found a home for those knees to the body. so rare to see that many clean knees landing in a row at that level.

and Palangpon's fights are always great. I'm glad I didn't recognize him some time ago and got called out on it by jtlifewagon 'cause that made me pay attention to him ever since and he turned into one of my favorite fighters.

just watched those. that's two TKO wins with knees from the clinch in a few days for the KIatmuu9 boys. Denputhai really found a home for those knees to the body. so rare to see that many clean knees landing in a row at that level.

and Palangpon's fights are always great. I'm glad I didn't recognize him some time ago and got called out on it by jtlifewagon 'cause that made me pay attention to him ever since and he turned into one of my favorite fighters.

This thursday night at Rajadamnern should be a solid card. Two from Kiatmuu9 (Matee and Superlek) are scheduled to fight. Phet Utong is a menace all around so this should be fireworks. Then the main event is Panpayak against Yodpanumrung.

This thursday night at Rajadamnern should be a solid card. Two from Kiatmuu9 (Matee and Superlek) are scheduled to fight. Phet Utong is a menace all around so this should be fireworks. Then the main event is Panpayak against Yodpanumrung.

pretty excited about it

PetU-thong vs Superlek is main event

thursday rajadamnern 6/14/2018 petchuthong vs. superlek @ 59.8kg

Last edited:
Damn, brilliant fourth round by Petch U Thong

I dont the fight on muay ties? Anyone get link plz? Bigg superlek nuthugger here

Back