Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

they will stream events of the stadiums when promoted by Petchyindee?

amazing if true,exposing people to real muaythai

is it this or is it that Fight Pass will stream some off brand Petchyindee show catering to MMA bros? The fact that two out of three dates announced are on saturdays makes me weary and looking at the cards that are available at muaythai2000 for those dates, it all looks weird (if it's the main shows from the stadiums). could be my own ignorance but over a quick glance I don't know anybody that's fighting on those days.

is it this or is it that Fight Pass will stream some off brand Petchyindee show catering to MMA bros? The fact that two out of three dates announced are on saturdays makes me weary and looking at the cards that are available at muaythai2000 for those dates, it all looks weird (if it's the main shows from the stadiums). could be my own ignorance but over a quick glance I don't know anybody that's fighting on those days.
the Friday date listed is most likely the petchyindee weekly event that airs on true4u

158lbs is too much to find mid quality fighters on MT,thats why Youssef is dominating

So 154lbs is OK but 158lbs is absurd? Is there really no talent above 70kg in muay thai?

the Friday date listed is most likely the petchyindee weekly event that airs on true4u

N2ADWv2.png

I would say divisons are stacked up to 140 lbs. The ones that normally fight at 140 are likely to beat guys at 150-155

I would just prefer if all top 140 guys moved up to 150-155

I finally caught up on some fights and I thought Yodpanomrung beat Yodlekpet. He seemed to have a more effective attack.

Lumpinee, Yokkao and Topking World Series all live right now.

yothin FA was extremely dominant in his match on the top king card (it's streaming live on their FB page right now)

yodkhunpon on right now

thats fun :)

what do you use to make this gifs?

i have an 1 hr and 14 min souwer highlights(only counting his fights til 2011) and im thinking to make a lot of gifs about them

i plan to do about his entire career but not a lot of time to do the rest of the years, in facts is the best moments of his career on fights,winning or losing them.

usually using imgur. just google "youtube to gif - imgur"

super easy to convert from youtube directly into gifs. doesn't work for longer videos, though.

Anyone know what happened to the Ch 7 English app that was supposed to come out?

Or has UFC Fight Passes invasion into the sport kinda got in the way of that somehow? Think I saw they were showing Ch 7 show on Fight Pass? (unlikely and I'm probably mistaken tho considering Ch 7's broadcasting rights etc)

Last edited:
Anyone know what happened to the Ch 7 English app that was supposed to come out?

Or has UFC Fight Passes invasion into the sport kinda got in the way of that somehow? Think I saw they were showing Ch 7 show on Fight Pass?

What's going on with fight pass?? They show Muay Thai now?? Also how does everyone see Kulabdam v muangthai playing out? First fight really surprised me interms of skill level difference

Back