Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

32680584_1961501090624604_3997453244958769152_n.jpg

Yodlephet draw against Yodpanomrung is pretty impressive

Major props to yodlekpet! He looked 5 kg lighter than yodpanomrung in the ring

Buakaw fighting Nagbe tonight. Well deserved rematch since their last fight was really close. I think Buakaw is in better shape now though so might win decisively this time.

It appears prajanchai and rittewada have been contacted by the chairman of the Thai national amateur boxing team about joining

It appears prajanchai and rittewada have been contacted by the chairman of the Thai national amateur boxing team about joining

Prajanchai is a great fit but Rittewada I would like to see cross over to kickboxing - so he could finally prove himself against world talent.

I'm sure many fighters in the stadiums get contacted to try out for the amateur boxing team. Whats rittewada chin like?

How can we ch Phoenix championship from Bangkok lumpinee stadium? Either tonight or tomorrow

How can we ch Phoenix championship from Bangkok lumpinee stadium? Either tonight or tomorrow

if it's on thai tv maybe you can stream from workpoint site (not sure at all about that). if not then Muay thai daily on youtube will probably upload the fights a few hours after the event. Unless Phoenix has some sort of restriction for that in which case you'll have to wait for them to upload on their own channel with clueless english commentary.

Back