Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

ripper of a card

28168132_549041152136750_7593679248395398780_n.jpg

What happened with this card? Some fights happened, some not, and iirc the main event from tomorrow was anticipated for today. wtf?

What happened with this card? Some fights happened, some not, and iirc the main event from tomorrow was anticipated for today. wtf?

Not sure, still ended up having some good fights.

Sam-D and Petmuangchon was guaranteed to be enjoyable

Rungnarai got let off the hook a bit here, he was eating some hard shots.

I was rooting for Palangpon in the main event but Yothin had a bit too much size and strength on him, Palangpon was getting bullied a bit in the clinch.

Is Petchmorakot vs Manasak today or was it last night?

Manachai is fighting Rambo March 16th for the Thailand belt. Ive got Rambo by soccer kick.

Finally. I was waiting for this fight but it wasn't listed at muaythai2000. looks like it was pushed back a week for some reason. anyway Kongtoranee looked good I really like his style. the duck under the round kick was crazy.

Kinda butthurt with the two losses from the Kiatmoo9 guys. I keep thinking of that doc from Yoksutai when the head coach was saying that it's getting harder and harder to find new kids to train and I reckon they have big hopes for Saksi.

superlek won his weight for English boxing at the army games and sittichai beat diesellek to win his weight class

The recent pheonix muay thai show is up in HD with english commentary

Is the weight here correct? Is Wanchai actually fighting at 118lbs? If so then safe to say he's no longer a relevant fighter.

Is the weight here correct? Is Wanchai actually fighting at 118lbs? If so then safe to say he's no longer a relevant fighter.

He weighed in at 119.2 in initial test and then dropped 1.2 lb could have been an agreed apon higher than normal weight due to a last minute call to fight, which does happen, lasminute or day before pull out they won’t expect to drop 8 or 9 pounds to usual weight, but will match two fighters that fight lower and at about same walk around weight.
Saying that he probably won’t be regarded as particularly relevant at the top end, champion level anymore and will be more a test for the younger guys coming through before they go to the top level

He weighed in at 119.2 in initial test and then dropped 1.2 lb could have been an agreed apon higher than normal weight due to a last minute call to fight, which does happen, lasminute or day before pull out they won’t expect to drop 8 or 9 pounds to usual weight, but will match two fighters that fight lower and at about same walk around weight.
Saying that he probably won’t be regarded as particularly relevant at the top end, champion level anymore and will be more a test for the younger guys coming through before they go to the top level
Didn't he fight Thanadet at like 114lb or so, as well? I can't really see him making his style work these type of weights.

Back