Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Interesting to see two foreigners with different styles fight in the stadiums. Rafi really dominated in the clinch

I like them both too but if I were a betting man i'll take the buriram boys over most 9/10 times.

Prajanchai is one of the best fighters in the sport, I don't think anyone beats him 9/10 times at even weight. Most of his losses are against larger opponents.

Interesting to see two foreigners with different styles fight in the stadiums. Rafi really dominated in the clinch

It makes sense in retrospect given that Rafi is one of the best farangs out there and has a lot of experience but I was surprised at how easily he dominated Salvador once the 3rd round started. It's not like Salvador doesn't have experience in muay thai, that's his background.

I really like Hongtae's style.

I think he used to with Banchamek gym back in the day. Probably, the only half decent fighter they've produced.

ripper of a card

28168132_549041152136750_7593679248395398780_n.jpg
The 5th, 6th, 7th and even the 8th all have pretty solid cards scheduled.

Awesome fight! Panpayak is awesome.
He looked a lot bigger compared to when I saw him at raja 2 years ago though.. I genuinely am interested in what kind of PEDs these guys are taking and what the usual cycle is. I'm asking for a friend.

You sure it's the same Panpayak?

"Panpayak" means something like "descendent of the tiger" so it's one of the coolest fight names one can have. there will be hundreds of Panpayaks throughout the years.

Petrung vs Kompatak tonight, Kompatak is coming off his ko of Puenkon :eek:

btw Puenkon disappeared after that and before there were rumors that he'd retired. what about now? anyone knows?

Back