Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

He's on a great run. beat Rambo, Sangmanee, Panpayak. But that was a brutal weight for Panpayak. They'll likely rematch at an even ~132 or so.

"No mate, it was really 133lbs versus 134lbs — they had to officially register it at 136lbs and 137lbs because Yod is the Raja lightweight (135lbs) champion, in case he got ko’d , so he would not be stripped of the title, hence the one and two pounds over the lightweight limit.

But they weighed in at 133lbs and 134lbs."

- From Siam Fight News

Makes the win even more impressive, I really did not give Yodlekpet a good shot in the fight.

Kaokai flew under my radar even though he's fought some good fighters. Dude is savage. He looks like a 40 year old version of thanadet.

Last edited:
"No mate, it was really 133lbs versus 134lbs — they had to officially register it at 136lbs and 137lbs because Yod is the Raja lightweight (135lbs) champion, in case he got ko’d , so he would not be stripped of the title, hence the one and two pounds over the lightweight limit.

But they weighed in at 133lbs and 134lbs."

- From Siam Fight News

Makes the win even more impressive, I really did not give Yodlekpet a good shot in the fight.

me neither. Panpayak has kept so many guys at distance with his kicks but Yodlekpet is on a roll. can't recall all of his fights but I'd guess maybe he's even a contender for Sport's Writers FOTY award?

even so I guess they'll rematch at even weight now.

me neither. Panpayak has kept so many guys at distance with his kicks but Yodlekpet is on a roll. can't recall all of his fights but I'd guess maybe he's even a contender for Sport's Writers FOTY award?

even so I guess they'll rematch at even weight now.
I favoured Panpayak before that fight as well. I think Yodlekpet could of stopped him if he really wanted too. Watching many of Yodlekpets fights even when he loses you can tell the winner would rather not fight him again.

ripper of a card

28168132_549041152136750_7593679248395398780_n.jpg

Was Panpayak given a 1 lbs advantage or did Seksan just come in light?

Those guys have nothing on these guys

:p

And Pakorn is about to make a run at 70kg, he's just bulking up. I bet Sittichai is sweatin a bit looking at that pic, he knows his spot at the top is in jeopardy.

Last edited:
Looks like Petpanomrung has been working on them bicep curls

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back