Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Only did enough to keep it so Yodkhunpon didn't get too far ahead. Diesellek was 5/4 favorite preflight, Yodkhunpon was 7/4 after 3, and Diesellek was 30/1 after 4.
hmm, weird stuff. so you keep track of the betting odds during fights to undersdtand better what's going on? where do you do that?

12342355_759971044147301_8792465795840654643_n.jpg

I don't think this will go the distance... Watch live tomorrow http://www.adintrend.com/hd/ch38

I think it will. Sanny doesn't have the punches to knock out Aekpracha, and is to slick to be knocked out by him.

I got Sanny.

Can't find the Japan thread but Pakorn lost to Yamoto today

Dahlback is a kickboxer, right? He trains at the kickboxing gyms in Thailand (Sitmonchai, Super Samui whatever) if I remember correctly.

It's Muay, so Aikpracha should win.

is aekprache vs dahlbeck the final for the top king tourney?

Hoost Cup.

Pakon would have won comfortably in Thailand, but the fight was a total pile of shit so I'm not going to bitch too much about that. It was just 5 rounds of light sparring for the most part. 40% baby leg kicks from Yamato and Pakon fought like he was scheduled to fight again tomorrow.

Highlight of the fight was Pakon almost applying a choke after landing a hard knee in round 2 that caused Yamato to double over.

Dahlback is a kickboxer, right? He trains at the kickboxing gyms in Thailand (Sitmonchai, Super Samui whatever) if I remember correctly.

It's Muay, so Aikpracha should win.
He trains with Lex Phet

a bit disappointed in the tk final, the tourney started years ago and I thought it had better names back then? i didnt follow it apart from the first event

Kem got knocked down to his knees, then recieved another elbow when trying to get up. Didn't stand a chance after that.

So it's dmitry vs varets for the final

Back