Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Yodlekpet pulled out last week that fight is off now!

Kengkla looking soft at 126 but this wasn't a bad scrap

Last edited:

Adam got pieced up bad

Is there some relationship between Rerluang and Anantasak Panyuthapum? They do fight kind of similarly.

Edit 1: Rerluang looks pretty good btw, albeit against limited opposition. Quite good on the outside, with his sense of distance and timing, pretty good hands as well. Some definite clinch deficiencies though.

Edit 2: Kinda surprised i didn't pay attention to him before, as he's been around for a while and fought Kraiphet Por Tawatchai, who I quite like.

Last edited:
Not mt related but a boxer called Tewa Kiram from Buriram 38 - 0 will be making his US debut next month against Lucas Matthysse. Interested to see how he does. He's been fighting a lot of bad competition and this will be a big step up.

Lol as soon as I saw the video length for Jompikat/Pettaksin I knew it was going to be a bad night for Jompikat. That finish was vicious.

Controversial ending to Rungnarai/Palangpon. Some fantastic kicking trades in late round 3 and 4 though.

Thai Fight Chaing Mai
thai-fight-chiangmai-696x332.jpg

http://www.adintrend.com/hd/ch3

Last edited:
Saenchai styled on some random scrub in thai fight and made it look good. Too bad there is disproportionately way more footage of his later career fighting scrubs than from say 1996-2007 or so.

Back