Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Does anyone have a good video of Chamuaktong vs Yodpanomrung? The one on muaythaidaily cuts out half of round 4 because his computer glitches. The rest of the fight was awesome too. Yodpanomrung looked great in the clinch.

Does anyone have a good video of Chamuaktong vs Yodpanomrung? The one on muaythaidaily cuts out half of round 4 because his computer glitches. The rest of the fight was awesome too. Yodpanomrung looked great in the clinch.

There is this one but it's not great

As great as this week has been the lack of footage is disappointing.....

that's either a bad Kulabdam picture or he looks half dead. what weight is the fight at?

that's either a bad Kulabdam picture or he looks half dead. what weight is the fight at?

Looks like a bad pic to me, he's been fighting at 135 for as long as i've been following him and he's not really that big for the weight but I could be wrong.

RIP Muay Ties

RIP Muay Ties

He can still film at lumpinee but rajadamnern only lets him do 4-5 minute videos I believe, really annoying :/ I wouldn't mind if there was another way of watching the fights even if you had to pay for it....

Chalarm back in the winners column. Been a while since he's won hasn't it? I remember he lost to panpayak then suakim and had a break after that, then returned and lost to Tawanchai. Unless there was a fight in there I missed.

He can still film at lumpinee but rajadamnern only lets him do 4-5 minute videos I believe, really annoying :/ I wouldn't mind if there was another way of watching the fights even if you had to pay for it....

Didn't Raja release a streaming service?

Chalarm back in the winners column. Been a while since he's won hasn't it? I remember he lost to panpayak then suakim and had a break after that, then returned and lost to Tawanchai. Unless there was a fight in there I missed.

Glad to see Chalaam back. Feel like he hasn't fought in a year.

Glad to see Chalaam back. Feel like he hasn't fought in a year.

He lost to Tawanchai recently but had a long layoff before that after losing to Suakim and Panpayak back to back, he took quite a bit of damage in those fights.

fuck off.
Calm down internet tough guy. Its just a question.

You know what if you're ever in London you should come down to KO gym in Croydon. That would be a good way to take out some of this anger you're carrying around instead of being rude to people behind a computer screen.

Back