Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

MT emergency....Need your advise.

What's the best MT event (or fight) to see on December the 2nd in Bangkok?

MT emergency....Need your advise.

What's the best MT event (or fight) to see on December the 2nd in Bangkok?
your going to have to wait a couple of weeks until they put the lineups out which is usually 4-5 weeks before the event. But also considering that is a Saturday your probably stuck with a low level afternoon or early evening lumpinee show

your going to have to wait a couple of weeks until they put the lineups out which is usually 4-5 weeks before the event. But also considering that is a Saturday your probably stuck with a low level afternoon or early evening lumpinee show

that's bad news but i'll only stay there one day and I have no options...i'll wait then thanks

22405817_490003628040503_5909181418319834447_n.jpg

Kulabdam v muangthai should be a cracker! Muangthai gets hit a little too much especially against someone who wings rockets like Kulabdam so it should be an interesting fight

Dangerous fight for muangthai but kulabdam hasn't fought anyone on his level yet so it's a big step up for him. It's not like Muangthai hasn't beaten punchers before either, he beat Yodlekpet twice. Kulabdam has 2 lbs on him which would could play a part.

Rungnarai and Pongsiri lost via ko and Superlek won via decision on the recent yokkao card. Rungnarai was fighting about 2 weight classes higher than he usually does and McGowan is a solid foreigner so not totally surprising.

McGowan should fight for the Japanese promotion Knockout. He uses muay thai rules but is more suited for aggressive fire fights.

He looked sharp in early rounds, looked like gassed up a bit in 4th and 5th

Wow! The way Superlek fought in round 1 was akin to the discovery of a new species. It's incredible that we live in a time when this historical event can be captured and forever remembered.
yeah no thai has ever fought as agressively lol

Back