Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Buakaw's fight was in full Kunlun rule set. That is why you don't hear traditional Thai music during the fight.

Personally, I have no problem with PEDs if it is not banned. (Pride, K-1, Rizin, etc.).

Thanks Mafanofe!

I was wondering about the sudden rule change as there were a couple of clips showing him practicing with his elbows very recently.... A news clips and another one with pads. I'm thinking they didn't want him to have such an advantage perhaps? LOL.... I mean, Sammy TKO'd his opponent in the first round with his left elbow, so I'd imagine they were afraid Buakaw would do as much damage, if not more so. The unfortunate guy decided not to fight on with a non-stop bloody nose that might have been completely busted, requiring a cast or surgery?? Who knows. There was another article in Thai stating that elbows were to be used freely, too. Then the sudden announcement change right before the fight.....

No, but I've heard of the sherdoggers hump, it's that feeling you get when posters with a mental age of 11 keep posting mindless shit on the forum

He sure has benefitted from having a physical therapist, HGH or whatever it might be. Wasn't he going to retire in 2012 because of injuries? He looked awful around 2014 and now he's been impressing me every time he fights.

2012 was the year of legal problems with pramuk,2015 was the shit year he injured twice but he also had personal issues. after changing trainers and getting rid of certain people early 2016 things changed for the better.

btw is it true jom is retiring end of this year?

It's funny. Some Russian posted on his Instagram, "Just what are you Buakaw? Stop, before you kill somebody."

There's a nice montage of him called, "I Can't Stop." Reminded me of it. He should use this as his theme music before fighting at least once, would be fitting....;)

2012 was the year of legal problems with pramuk,2015 was the shit year he injured twice but he also had personal issues. after changing trainers and getting rid of certain people early 2016 things changed for the better.

btw is it true jom is retiring end of this year?
Seems like it.

well good for him then i guess, pity i think he could have done so much more in kb maybe lower weight division.

well good for him then i guess, pity i think he could have done so much more in kb maybe lower weight division.

I remember being hyped for him in kickboxing when he was at 65kg and outclassed Jianliang and ran through Zeqi. After the loss to Uchiyama he's just never been the same.

i think he's not getting the proper preparation at his gym compared to all the other thais. last time when he lost the final he was there just with a "pad holder" who pretty much left him alone all the time....that was sad to see.

i think he's not getting the proper preparation at his gym compared to all the other thais. last time when he lost the final he was there just with a "pad holder" who pretty much left him alone all the time....that was sad to see.
He has been talking about retiring for the last 2 years. his injuries kept him from seriously training the last half of 2016 and early 2017. he would basically show up at the gym 2-3 weeks before a fight and not train very hard because of this. Im pretty sure he was going to retire last year but kunlun gave him more money and he has basically been fighting for the last year just to put money away for retirement

No, but I've heard of the sherdoggers hump, it's that feeling you get when posters with a mental age of 11 keep posting mindless shit on the forum
I thought people would find what that gambler was doing funny tbh but damn I guess not. I do post serious shit but sometimes I don't. I guess I just don't always take this forum as serious as you. Its not like I create "superlek in the lab" profile pics or type out a "top 3 strangest posters" list in my description like you. That seems more like something an 11 year old would do. Also you're a middle aged white guy living in Thailand. Can you not put the words "hump" and "age of 11" in the same post please.

I member when I was so hyped for the potential of Jomthong becoming World Boxing Champion and Undisputed Kickboxing World Champion...then Uchiyama took his soul...

He has been talking about retiring for the last 2 years. his injuries kept him from seriously training the last half of 2016 and early 2017. he would basically show up at the gym 2-3 weeks before a fight and not train very hard because of this. Im pretty sure he was going to retire last year but kunlun gave him more money and he has basically been fighting for the last year just to put money away for retirement

i knew he had problems for a while in his leg,that's one more reason to take better care of a fighter or take better care of yourself. considering all the odd against him he did amazing...but i wonder if he could have been "saved" or fixed had he been in a different gym.

i knew he had problems for a while in his leg,that's one more reason to take better care of a fighter or take better care of yourself. considering all the odd against him he did amazing...but i wonder if he could have been "saved" or fixed had he been in a different gym.
Probably. Buakaw used to look like he was done for, then he embraced sports science (PEDs or not) and he now looked like a beast again.

Back