Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

woooooooow!!

Amazing performance by Buakaw,but it should be FTR

Perfect counter hook,in the very first round,but Hlali showed no chin

Last edited:
Buakaw is just taking it to another level. The guy is a tank. If you come to fight him and win, then you better train as hard and as crazy as he trains.... He also takes it to another level in Thailand.... It's like he knows he can't lose on home soil and his power and aggression seems to increase. The power behind every punch and kick was noticeable even to me who watched it live and wasn't even there.

Buakaw looking like a tank. Impressive. The Thai gyms have evolved over the years. Especially their understanding of nutrition and PED's. Keeping fighters at the later part of their careers strong. Buakaw is definitely on something. Not that I have a problem with it. Its necessary at his age if he wants to stay at the top.

Buakaw is just taking it to another level. The guy is a tank. If you come to fight him and win, then you better train as hard and as crazy as he trains.... He also takes it to another level in Thailand.... It's like he knows he can't lose on home soil and his power and aggression seems to increase. The power behind every punch and kick was noticeable even to me who watched it live and wasn't even there.

this fanfiction is so beautifully written! please continue!

Buakaw looking like a tank. Impressive. The Thai gyms have evolved over the years. Especially their understanding of nutrition and PED's. Keeping fighters at the later part of their careers strong. Buakaw is definitely on something. Not that I have a problem with it. Its necessary at his age if he wants to stay at the top.

oh c'mon don't be such a petty ageist! sittichai is 26...

What fiction oyvindt?? The French guy's record is hardly what I call shabby, by a long shot. What Buakaw has won, he earned fair and square.

Now I don't know if he's on something.... that I cannot vouch for, but if he is, hope he gets outed. So far though, nobody knows anything or cannot say. I would be in favor of random drug testing for all professional fighters in general.

Sittichai's probably on it too. Its 2017. Most fighters in combat sports who are making good money are on.

likely everybody at this point with petro on top of the list.
but there's hope...u remember when i posted those kiria terrifying bacne pics?well i found out he simply shaves his hairy back. i felt like sharing this important fact.

He sure has benefitted from having a physical therapist, HGH or whatever it might be. Wasn't he going to retire in 2012 because of injuries? He looked awful around 2014 and now he's been impressing me every time he fights.

Back