Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

LOL! the song rose vs kompayak fight is back on with a 2.5million baht side bet
20604366_729960570520382_8407988445806784271_n.jpg

only a matter of time until Nong Rose fights in japanese freakshow fights. Rizin watching closely.

Is Mongkolchai fighting Tawanchai Pk Saenchai tomorrow or is it a different Tawanchai?

Pretty hard to score this fight... but i think the last round should be decisive in favor of muangthai

Anyone have a link to the mono page that puts up the fights?

Next Topking event they should do Yodwicha vs 4 random guys, 1 round each lol

Would prefer that to him facing several lambs to the slaughter.
I mentioned Groenhart because Yodwichas second opponent walked away and Yodwicha finished the fight by elbowing him from the back lol. He would probably slaughter groenhart in FTR. But yeah i agree, i had never even heard of his opponents.

I don't think there is any good non thai opponent left in 70 kg category. Jimmy Vienot and Dmitry Varets were decent but Yodwicha destroyed them. If they make him fight multiple opponents again it would be more interesting if they were at least at the level of those guys; good mid-tier guys like Victor Nagbe, Artem Pashporin, Arbi Emiev etc.

I'm not sure of the size differences but if they're about the same size it would be interesting to see him against Manasak, Petmorrakot or Littewada in Top King.

Would be cool to see him against Sittichai or Superbon aswell in FTR, not KB. I think he'd destroy Sittichai, but have trouble against Superbon who is alot bigger. Will probably not happen though.

Back