Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

192401_f608883101c24d1e9f03cfdc442e31d7~mv2.png

Crowd was really into this fight it seemed, Tito has some slick skills.

Yodlekpet vs Panpayak in august. Hard to see Yodlekpet winning given that Panpayak is stylistic kryptonite for him.

Yodlekpet vs Panpayak in august. Hard to see Yodlekpet winning given that Panpayak is stylistic kryptonite for him.
Yodlekpet will have to either KO him or hurt him real bad to win. Can't see him out scoring Pan.

Yeah, I think the biggest factor working in Yodlekpet's favour (aside from his punching power) is that he is southpaw as well which opens up the leg kicks a bit for him and Panpayak's left kick isn't as available. But it's not like Panpayak has had any problems landing his body kicks on southpaws in the past.

Chingiz Allazov at Elite Fight Club Bangkok

Yeah I see that now, a new Elite camp in eastern euro that just opened up.

Got confused with Kanka's early post before
Yeah my bad i only saw the first post and thought that was in bangkok. On Trainer Gae's instagram it says he is head trainer at Elite Fight Club BKK and there is also this page https://www.instagram.com/elitefightclub/ which seems to be in bangkok.

Just flipped through some of the fights, was pretty grim for the farangs.....A few of them seemed to be taking the fights on very short notice too.

Last edited:
Guess who won by R1 KO
Yodwicha of course. Dont even know why he's still in Top King. He's too good for muaythai at that weight unless he fights another thai like superbon or sittichai.

Yodwicha of course. Dont even know why he's still in Top King. He's too good for muaythai at that weight unless he fights another thai like superbon or sittichai.
Or Manasak, Littewada, Yodpanomrung and Petmorrakot :p

Back