Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

he took a few years off fighting and left fairtex. He fights out of sitsongpeenong now as his father also happens to be sittchais trainer/padman

Oh yeah that's right, one specific video of his father working the pads with him is very enjoyable, from some time ago on their instagram-page, his father looking in great shape, still very sharp.

I'm not impressed by yours either, i didn't quote you on anything.

Right, your need to tell us his padwork is unimpressive came out of the blue. Do you base fighting-abilities solely on padwork? Yeah, no his padwork is off he will definitely lose in France!

Right, your need to tell us his padwork is unimpressive came out of the blue. Do you base fighting-abilities solely on padwork? Yeah, no his padwork is off he will definitely lose in France!
He already lost but that's not the point. Based on what i've seen i don't think he is anything special

Saw the card for Best of Siam just now, seems like Janjao (assuming fairtex) is fighting some guy, will be pretty interesting to see. Although I recall Rob saying he would've been fighting at a high level by now if he was something "special".

He retired when he was around 15 so he didn't have time to reach his peak but did hear he didn't have much heart. He's now 20 I think and has only had a couple fights since coming back. He lost yesterday in France but I think he's still a working progress.

1:28:35 for Satanmuanglek/Diesellek

Dominant performance from Satanmuanglek, good comeback for him after being shut out by Sarawute. I love that he keeps coming forward and fighting aggressively when he's up on the score cards.

I was watching some old UFC today and Kenny Florian did the MT dance off against Huerta. Pretty cool.

lol! that was great, one of the funniest rounds i've seen. Dude looked like a rock em sock em robot. It's also the first time i've that I can remember seeing a thai fighter punch out of the clinch like that, I've seen mma fighters do it quite a bit but I guess that vid showed why thais dont.

lol! that was great, one of the funniest rounds i've seen. Dude looked like a rock em sock em robot. It's also the first time i've that I can remember seeing a thai fighter punch out of the clinch like that, I've seen mma fighters do it quite a bit but I guess that vid showed why thais dont.

these videos aren't showing on my end, can someone please post the link for this fight as well as the Satanmuanglek vs. Diesellek fight?

appreciate it.

these videos aren't showing on my end, can someone please post the link for this fight as well as the Satanmuanglek vs. Diesellek fight?

appreciate it.

I'm having the same problem with facebook links here, worked on my phone though so idk whats going on...

I'm having the same problem with facebook links here, worked on my phone though so idk whats going on...
It is the opposite for me where my computers all work but i can not see them on my phone or iPad.

Back