Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

The Chokdee that fought DT is a different guy, he is Chokdee Jamratkapang. Chokdee Pk Saenchai is the one in the video you posted. He is a bit more seasoned, has fought Yodsila, Jakdao, Kaokarat and Sprinter.
There was a Chokdee Por Pramuk too but I'm pretty sure he's retired. Damn confusing Muay Thai names :mad:

it appears thanonchai is back in training for his comeback after knee surgery

I saw a picture of him on facebook with muay xtreme gloves on. I remember Sangmanee being at one of their shows wearing their shirt too so maybe the defining 10th bout between them will be with muay xtreme lol.

Nieky Holzken at Tiger Muay Thai. Maybe he will try to win by kicking his opponents arm now instead of walking forward trying to counter. Smh, Tiger Muay Thai out of all gyms

Looks like rob was right. The had a press conference for the "Lumpinee World Champion" today
19248117_1157729724326837_3126679214478976211_n.jpg

Great battle, hope these two fight each other again. Their was first fight was a banger too.

already beat more thais then his father.

You can hear Sjef saying "punch him in the head, just do it. If you're not allowed to do it they will tell you". After the Thai kid got hurt Nieky steps into the ring and tells his son to take it easy. Then Sjef says: "no just go hard. He was also going hard on him before".
Typical Dutch kickboxing mentality. The kid is obviously hurt and it's a training session. Instead of going easy on him he wants him to beat the kid up.

Respect for of Nieky, but his father in law shows some poor sportsmanship here.

Saw the card for Best of Siam just now, seems like Janjao (assuming fairtex) is fighting some guy, will be pretty interesting to see. Although I recall Rob saying he would've been fighting at a high level by now if he was something "special".

You can hear Sjef saying "punch him in the head, just do it. If you're not allowed to do it they will tell you". After the Thai kid got hurt Nieky steps into the ring and tells his son to take it easy. Then Sjef says: "no just go hard. He was also going hard on him before".
Typical Dutch kickboxing mentality. The kid is obviously hurt and it's a training session. Instead of going easy on him he wants him to beat the kid up.

Respect for of Nieky, but his father in law shows some poor sportsmanship here.

Went to Amsterdam to spar couple of years ago, ended in my hand getting broken and my friend got semi-knocked out by a hard headkick. Man those guys will not be healthy after their short-lived careers.

Saw the card for Best of Siam just now, seems like Janjao (assuming fairtex) is fighting some guy, will be pretty interesting to see. Although I recall Rob saying he would've been fighting at a high level by now if he was something "special".
he took a few years off fighting and left fairtex. He fights out of sitsongpeenong now as his father also happens to be sittchais trainer/padman

Back