Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Fights i missed were Chujaroen beating Varats by decision and Rodthung beating some japanese chap by decision. Varats/Chujaroen seemed like the most competitive fight on the card, interested to see how it played out.

Edit: Just watched it. Chujaroen lit him up with body kicks, wasn't close. Rodthung looked ok but ate a few unnecessary shots, still won comfortably.

Last edited:
Fights i missed were Chujaroen beating Varats by decision and Rodthung beating some japanese chap by decision. Varats/Chujaroen seemed like the most competitive fight on the card, interested to see how it played out.
Dmitry Varets'?

Anyone have a link to Chujaroen v Var(a/e)ts? Its always interesting to see Dimitri fight because he is one of the few foreigners who are competent in the clinch.

The beautiful art of muay thai on full display here

Last edited:
It appeared to me the blue corner quit attacking about 30 seconds before the ko and that is why the ref waived off the fight

Wtf??
Blue was throwing high kicks and fighting in the clinch just before the KO. Even if he stopped attacking, does that disallows his opponent from KOing him? We're missing something here...

Anyone have the FB link to True Champion? I'm trying to get a video of a fighter

Wachana vs Wuttichai

I can find Max Muay thai's but I can't find the video, and it happens at True Champion so I'm thinking if I find that then I can get the video.

18839786_1874005029280237_5513068605039844703_o.jpg

Pettaksin vs Petdam is a banger of a fight. Surprised to see Kongsak there, I thought he was done with the stadium scene given that he got a gig with thai fight.

Saeksam vs Panpayak should be live soon on siam fight news

Back