Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Last edited:
I got this idea this evening, been working at it a couple of hours. Just a rough draft, not finished yet but i think it's turning out pretty good.

https://realmuaythai.wordpress.com/

What do y'all think? I'm mostly just trying to learn about websites will probably not have that much time to write. Any of you guys interested in writing a blog post? @SuperLuigi @Cocakillbana @Mafanofe @AbeRudder @Snubnoze707 @verrix
@orpheus
@jtwarwagon4life @JayMuaythai

awesome! the world needs this.

on Sangmanee's record, he's fought Kaimukkao twice this year already.

I got this idea this evening, been working at it a couple of hours. Just a rough draft, not finished yet but i think it's turning out pretty good.

What do y'all think? I'm mostly just trying to learn about websites will probably not have that much time to write. Any of you guys interested in writing a blog post? @SuperLuigi @Cocakillbana @Mafanofe @AbeRudder @Snubnoze707 @verrix
@orpheus
Great site bro! The schedule is a great feature because for years now I have had the same shitty word document where I do this myself adding and removing fights. I'd be down to write a blog but my creative output is sporadic at best. I think we could definitely turn a site like this into the leading English language MT info repository though.

Last edited:

@orpheus
I'm not entirely sure what your goals are for this website, but I think that if you were looking to improve on the quality of record keeping in muay thai, that would be a good start.

In particular, organizing fight results in a way which improves ease of access for users. The muaythai2000 site is good, from the point of view of being fairly comprehensive, but not really organized at all outside giving you links based on the date of a show. If you were to further make results accessible by organizing them under additional headings like promotion, stadium, tv show as well as date, then this would make your site a much easier to use reference than muaythai2000. I think it might be a good idea to take some of your cues from the way sherdog organizes their fight results.

I realize that, this will probably complicate things a bit but, in my opinion, that would be one of the biggest services someone running a muaythai website could do at this point. And I'm definitely not the person to do it as I lack facility with computers or coding.

@orpheus
Love it! Nice work

I'm not entirely sure what your goals are for this website, but I think that if you were looking to improve on the quality of record keeping in muay thai, that would be a good start.

In particular, organizing fight results in a way which improves ease of access for users. The muaythai2000 site is good, from the point of view of being fairly comprehensive, but not really organized at all outside giving you links based on the date of a show. If you were to further make results accessible by organizing them under additional headings like promotion, stadium, tv show as well as date, then this would make your site a much easier to use reference than muaythai2000. I think it might be a good idea to take some of your cues from the way sherdog organizes their fight results.

I realize that, this will probably complicate things a bit but, in my opinion, that would be one of the biggest services someone running a muaythai website could do at this point. And I'm definitely not the person to do it as I lack facility with computers or coding.
Good points! I'm just trying to make a blog that is appealing to a casual westerner without being a sellout like most other muay thai blogs. No other site has a fight record data base and a schedule with fight events from different countries as far as i know.

Yeah having organized results and records is a good idea but i will not have time to sort all this data. I don't think the coding would be a problem but i would need all the data collected in google docs spreadsheets

Last edited:
Good points! I'm just trying to make a blog that is appealing to a casual westerner without being a sellout like most other muay thai blogs.
I think some lists would be nice, ten best foreign Muaythai fighters, ten best spinning elbow KO videos etc....:p

Sangmanee won easily, Yodkunpon looked awful but managed to win by scoring a down, Rungravee won by body kick ko. I missed the other fights before that.

Last edited:
Sangmanee won comfortably, Yodkunpon looked awful but managed to win by scoring a down, Rungravee won by body kick ko. I missed the other fights before that.
I'm watching now but i missed all the fights. Will be nice to see Yodwicha

Yodwicha is throwing spinning shit now, he has truly evolved. Book him in vs mcgregor, the real money fight.

Yodwicha is throwing spinning shit now, he has truly evolved. Book him in vs mcgregor, the real money fight.
Lol i thought it was funny when his opponent got knocked down and fell on the ref like 5 seconds into the first round. You could tell Yodwicha was looking for the KO from the start

Does anyone know what the deal is with Yokkao and Pksaenchai gym?

Back