Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Puenkon Tor.Surat is arguably about to have the biggest test in his young career. Next month on the 7th he will face Wanchalong PKsaenchaimuaythaigym. Wanchalong has always wanted to fight the Sports Authority of Thailand fighter of the year winner, he made a video that went viral online stating his displeasure towards Petchyindee owner "Sia Boat" claiming that Sia Boat said Wanchalong had no chance of winning, Wanchalong also said in the video that he should be given a chance to fight Puenkon and that he was confident he would win and would even put a side bet if the match were to happen. Wanchalong has apologized to Sia Boat and stating he only did it because he was under the influence of alcohol but Wanchalong got what he wanted including the side bet. So it is confirmed, June 7th 2017, 20 year old Puenkon will Fight 31 year old Wanchalong at 115lb with a side bet of 2 million baht. The fight will take place on the Onesongchai promotion at Rajadamnern stadium.

Last edited:

"Wanchalong has apologized to Sia Boat and stating he only did it because he was under the influence of alcohol"

lol!! Great fight, I think if they fight at even weight Wanchalong should win, but you never know when age will catch up. I'll be looking forward to this one all the way to June, 7th.

Thongchai and Superbons ifma fights here, remember when I saw Thongchai in Malaysia, he was brutalizing his opponents with ease.

@anorak Do you know what gym Rittewada trains at? Going back out to Thailand in a few months and want to explore. Not for training but just to see a new gym and takes some pics/vids if they let me. From pictures it seems like he trains at a small family gym. Love those type of gyms.

@anorak Do you know what gym Rittewada trains at? Going back out to Thailand in a few months and want to explore. Not for training but just to see a new gym and takes some pics/vids if they let me. From pictures it seems like he trains at a small family gym. Love those type of gyms.
I'm pretty sure he trains up in his home town in Surin, a bit further east from Buriram

Im pretty sure its in Rattanaburi district which is north east Surin and borders Roi Et and Sisaket, will try and find out a bit more

I think @JayMuaythai's quest to find Rittewada would make a great tv show. Im picturing him and some lady boy he picks up in nana plaza as his "Translator" riding a moped all thru rural northern thailand. They can stop at every house they see with a ring in the yard on his quest while wee sit back and find out what kind of high jinks ensue.

I think @JayMuaythai's quest to find Rittewada would make a great tv show. Im picturing him and some lady boy he picks up in nana plaza as his "Translator" riding a moped all thru rural northern thailand. They can stop at every house they see with a ring in the yard on his quest while wee sit back and find out what kind of high jinks ensue.
Seems like a great idea but why does the translator have to be a lady boy? Keep your fantasies to yourself.

I love this. A lot of attention to detail. Hopefully we see some improvement in his fights to come especially in the power department. His boxing has been getting really good over the past couple years.

Maybe i'm wrong but it looks to me like he has more snap than he used to

Seems like a great idea but why does the translator have to be a lady boy? Keep your fantasies to yourself.
Just thought translator and transexual are close enough to be confused to give the show an even bigger comedy element. Just the thought pf you driving a moped with nong rose all dolled up holding tight sitting on the back would be hilarious

Just thought translator and transexual are close enough to be confused to give the show an even bigger comedy element. Just the thought pf you driving a moped with nong rose all dolled up holding tight sitting on the back would be hilarious
I bet you'd love that wouldn't you Tim.... As long as the moneys right I wouldn't mind driving around rural Thailand with a ladyboy. Could I get 2 months training, food and accommodation at sitsongpeenong free for that?

Back