Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

what he says makes perfect sense. it's not like he can learn to trade punches with Roosmalen in a short time anyway. The clinch is one of the things he has a great advantage over.

130 lbs is stacked! Probably my favourite division

I'd like to see
Sangmanee vs Pet U Thong
Superlek vs Muangthai
Yodlekpet vs Saeksan
Phetnamngam vs Kaimukkhao
Pet U Thong vs Superbank
Sangmanee vs Panpayak up next on 7th June at 131 lbs

what he says makes perfect sense. it's not like he can learn to trade punches with Roosmalen in a short time anyway. The clinch is one of the things he has a great advantage over.
Its good to use as a defensive tool but I have a feeling if he does it excessively he will get a point deduction. Just like your saying a short time wont help Pets boxing you can say the same with his clinching except the difference is he's already mastered the clinch and I dont see a few weeks changing anything unless your creating a game plan with the clinch but then why clinch another Thai who's clinching back as if Roosmalens going to be clinching back? Why not have a fighter come at you the same way Roosmalen would whilst Pet learns to use the clinch/tie up to break down his offence and at the same time learn to pick shots wisely without recklessly trading punches?

Its good to use as a defensive tool but I have a feeling if he does it excessively he will get a point deduction. Just like your saying a short time wont help Pets boxing you can say the same with his clinching except the difference is he's already mastered the clinch and I dont see a few weeks changing anything unless your creating a game plan with the clinch but then why clinch another Thai who's clinching back as if Roosmalens going to be clinching back? Why not have a fighter come at you the same way Roosmalen would whilst Pet learns to use the clinch/tie up to break down his offence and at the same time learn to pick shots wisely without recklessly trading punches?
I'm sure they have a good game plan man.

Sangmanee vs Panpayak up next on 7th June at 131 lbs

wow great news. Their first fight wasn't especially memorable but these guys need to fight each other more often. I think most people would agree that they are the two best Muay Thai fighters of this era.

I think panpayak will beat him this time

Kiew vs Saoek highlights.... Kinda wanted to see a bit more of the fight, looked like a close one.

@anorak Can you please try and find out if sangmanee is still going to fight on the top king show may 27 in china?
I would think so if already promoted, there has been big falling out between his team and Onesongchai with talk Songchai was going to block him from fighting last Thursday, but a third party intervened and cleared things for him, fighting abroad a better option for him at the moment I think

This is why I have always had a certain love and respect for Thai fighters. The type of sacrifices they go through for so little reward. This weight cut looks harsh:

There was no ThairathTV event this week?

There was no ThairathTV event this week?
Im pretty sure yodmuay is no more as songchai's contract ended with thairath. They are going to be replacing it with a new show out of the max stadium in pattaya

This is why I have always had a certain love and respect for Thai fighters. The type of sacrifices they go through for so little reward. This weight cut looks harsh:

Is that kulabdam??? Anybody have links to ch7 fight videos from yesterday?? Siam fight news was uploading them for a little while but haven't for a while

Im pretty sure yodmuay is no more as songchai's contract ended with thairath. They are going to be replacing it with a new show out of the max stadium in pattaya
The fights are still going ahead at same time from Thairath studio with Max putting them together, the first show was this Saturday just gone.

Anyone know what Saen is up to? I haven't seen him since that nasty loss to muangthai...is he in the army or something?

Back