Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

and yet somehow he is the best 65kg kickboxer in kunlun like kaew is in k1. It is just crazy all the talk that stadium fighters in their prime can not have success in kickboxing while guys passed their prime who would not be stadium champions anymore are the best the sport of kickboxing has to offer
Sitsongpeenong and Banchamek have the science labs, that's the difference maker.

i am trying to find the card but i do believe this week should be the continuation of the 8 man league tournament for 1 million baht
Seems like there was a change of plans, not that I'm complaining. Satanmuanglek vs Sarawute is one of the best fights which can be made at the lower weight classes. Great card all around.

Last edited:
and yet somehow he is the best 65kg kickboxer in kunlun like kaew is in k1. It is just crazy all the talk that stadium fighters in their prime can not have success in kickboxing while guys passed their prime who would not be stadium champions anymore are the best the sport of kickboxing has to offer
Wouldn't be surprised if someone like Saksongkarm got international opportunities and then people acted like he was the greatest thing ever. A thirtysomething Thai with wins in both MMA and international kickfighting, special.

Last edited:
How was he the next superstat? I don't get the joke

He fought for yokkao a few times and they promoted him quite a lot. I think sittichai's boxing trainer said he was an up and coming superstar or something along those lines. He is not bad but nothing special.

No, Pet Utong trains at Sor Sommai as well. But Kwanmuang has some sort of stake in the gym with Sommai Sakulmetta. He's easy to spot at the stadiums, he's the guy who always wears the fedora. I think I read that he's a former detective as well. As far as I know, if a fighter has the name Or Kwanmuang, then they're a Sor. Sommai fighter.

The guy wearing the hat that is always in the corners name is U-thong and is Sommai's right hand man that takes care of the fighters, Aswindam only ever goes to the really big shows, he was a former police general and at one time was the number two in the whole of the police force,

The guy wearing the hat that is always in the corners name is U-thong and is Sommai's right hand man that takes care of the fighters, Aswindam only ever goes to the really big shows, he was a former police general and at one time was the number two in the whole of the police force,
Thanks.

Yokkao were promoting him as Lumpini number one

There is a top-king shop just up rama4 road a bit if you walk up past where the old stadium was you get to a footbridge across the road, go over that and there are two sois either side of the bridge soi saphan kuu is the one the top-king shop is in

Last edited:
There is a top-king shop just up rama4 road a bit if you walk up past where the old stadium was you get to a footbridge across the road, go over that and there are two skis either side of the bridge soi saphan kuu is the one the top-king shop is in

thanks!

Sounds like a plot point in the film "Only God Forgives"

Bangrajan promotions takes place tommorow at Raja. Solid, if unspectacular headline in Phetrung vs Ruangdet at 115lb, with Ongree vs Densiam at 113lb as second from top. With this fight Phetrung and Ruangdet will have fought each other 3 times in the last 3 months, all at 115lbs. The previous two fights were both draws.

http://www.muaythai2000.com/en/promatchshow.php?sdate=3/04/2017

Last edited:
Quite strong week of muay thai coming up: solid Petchnumnoi card at Lumpinee on Tuesday, Great Petchyindee card at Raja on Wednesday, and the super Jitmuangnon card at Raja on Thursday. And I can't even speak for Friday and the weekend, there may be some decent stuff on one of the many cards then too.

Bangrajan promotions takes place tommorow at Raja. Solid, if unspectacular headline in Phetrung vs Ruangdet at 115lb, with Ongree vs Densiam at 113lb as second from top. With this fight Phetrung and Ruangdet will have fought each other 3 times in the last 3 months, all at 115lbs. The previous two fights were both draws.

http://www.muaythai2000.com/en/promatchshow.php?sdate=3/04/2017

I wonder if this post will cause a frenzy to where others challenge you to a Loser Leaves Town bet.

Back