Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Does knockout cp freshmart train at petchyindee or were they just a sponsor for the event? I'd love to see him come back to muay thai, he was one of my favourite lighter weight fighters.

Good is an understatement. He's been around a while and is still up there as one of the best flyweight fighters.

I don't think i've seen his muay thai fights. Was he good?

He's still quite good but at one point he was the preeminent fighter under 110 pounds and had to constantly give up weight. Been around a long time.

You guys need to watch this one. That 3rd round was crazy, I have no idea how petchartchai managed to not go down there.

Panpayak/Pet-U-Tong is tomorrow :eek:

Oh crap, panpayak knocked down in the first round and not able to make the count

I think Superbank fought in some military event, in Ratchaburi, under IFMA rules. Probably connected to the boxing tournament that was brought up earlier. He beat the bejesus out of some poor guy.

Last edited:
Yodlekpet just KO'd petngam( in round 4 i believe)

there seems to be another army boxing event coming up as yodwicha,kongsak,thaksinklek,superlek,petpanomrung and manachai are all in boxing training on military bases
I think Pichitchai is as well, probably some other notable fighters too. I get the sense that prominent nak muays compete in military boxing events all the time and we just don't hear about it.

Its hard to compete with Puenkon in that regard.
Obviously, Puenkon has been more consistent but, I think, Pet-U-Tong has picked up the bigger scalps. If Pet-U-Tong beat, say, Sangmanee or someone of that level, I could see a case for him as fighter of the year. It would also depend on who Puenkon fought and the result during that time as well.

Exactly, PetU-thong just Koed the 3times winner of fighter of the year, Purnkon's opponents don't quite match up level wise

That's the third or fourth time I can remember PetU-thong puting someone away with a single punch. He had a really good one in 2014 or 2015 and I can't find it or remember the opponent. Anyone remember that?

Back